Player Discussion: Leo Komarov

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
5eb2c0f7c9119.image.jpg

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
Happy to see that it appears Beau is set to return, his speed and skill is sorely needed, especially with Nelson and Bailey struggling.

I would like to see Beau play with either Barzal (first choice) or at least JGP, but I assume Barry will try to use Beau to jumpstart Nelson and Bailey.

Czarnik only played in one game, but he was fantastic at even strength. I would like to see what he has, if anything.

Since Barry seems intent on keeping Lee with Barzal, I would like to see something as follows:

Lee - Barzal - Wahlstrom
Beau - JGP - Eberle
Czarnik/Bellows - Nelson - Bailey
Martin - Cizikas - Clutter

To me, that seems like the best distribution of skills and experience for now.

But I assume Barry tries to keep at least one of MDC or Leo out there most nights.

Pure Slaughter Value

Jun 6, 2002
New York
Visit site
Someone will pick him up off waivers, they'd be stupid not to and the league isn't full of stupid GM's. Git er done time.

This guy has Toews-like intangibles, speaks four languages and his joke repetoire is second to none in the NHL.

It's going to be sad for Islanders fans to see the worst statistical forward go on to shine somewhere else but we'll get over it. We're gLadd to have Ladd!

The Real JT

In Lou We Trust: Just kidding
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Someone will pick him up off waivers, they'd be stupid not to and the league isn't full of stupid GM's. Git er done time.

This guy has Toews-like intangibles, speaks four languages and his joke repetoire is second to none in the NHL.

It's going to be sad for Islanders fans to see the worst statistical forward go on to shine somewhere else but we'll get over it. We're gLadd to have Ladd!

He makes a good donut too.

This is a real place in Wilton, CT. I might have to stop by this weekend and see if he is manning the register.
logo.png

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

Nobody is going to pick him up

You serious?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->