Leo Komarov hit on Gostisbehere

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
I'm shocked there was no hearing... It's pretty disappointing to see a players head driven into the glass from behind and no supplementary discipline. I thought we wanted that hit out of the game?

I was confused both refs missed it live, I'm truly shocked the league did nothing with the benefit of video review.

GagneHanson12

Aug 15, 2011
He was very clearly suggesting he wanted a similar hit on Matthews to the hit on Ghost. Unless you believe the Komarov hit was "a clean hard hit"?
I mean.
I will be at the game when Toronto plays in Philly; hope I get to see Matthews on the receiving end of a good solid nothing to get upset about huff and puff hit.

Only in fairytale land would I interpret that as the same as the Commie-rov hit.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
I'm not one to expect discipline based on outcome, but it's pretty galling to see Ghost miss time whilst Komarov got away with it completely without punishment of any kind.

Reactions: Foggy14

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
I'm not one to expect discipline based on outcome, but it's pretty galling to see Ghost miss time whilst Komarov got away with it completely without punishment of any kind.
Its really baffling that he didn't even get a game. That's the NHL for you though, no logic, no consistency.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad