Lehner or Anderson?

SenatorArmy*

I agree that we should use both. I don't mean splitting games but actually start both goalies every game so maybe then we could have a chance

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
This thread is reminiscent of the video game PONG, and just as exciting for spectators.

Haha, I dunno, the anticipation of whether my brother's paddle would make it to the ball in time was pretty exciting!

Perhaps it was more the enjoyment of the interactive high quality graphics?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Anderson gained confidence as the game went on last night -- seemed like he was just saying '**** it, I'll do this myself' after the defensive breakdowns in the first period.

Would be nice if Andy is getting back into the last two seasons' form. I think he still gets the majority of starts if he can build on last night.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Lehners still better, but if andy's hot please keep playing him.

sincerely
a robin lehner fanboy

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
If we're going to take penalties in the game play Lehner, if we're not going to take penalties play Anderson.

Yes, I expect Maclean to be able to see into the future.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
If we're going to take penalties in the game play Lehner, if we're not going to take penalties play Anderson.

Yes, I expect Maclean to be able to see into the future.

That would be the best goalie strategy ever. Sens take a PP, Mac switches goalies. After PP is killed, Mac switches them back.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
THis is pretty funny

ku-xlarge.gif

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
He was solid last night after being shaky early. Give him the start on Thursday and hope he gets into a rhythm.

NiceGuyDrP

Nov 15, 2013
Everybody needs to cool it... it was 1 game vs. FLORIDA, who took what like 9 penalties and missed 2-3 open nets. Anderson got so lucky to not get scored on 3-4 more times. Let's be honest, if he didn't get so lucky and just one of those went in and they lost because of it.... everybody would be on the Lehner bus right now.

Facts are still the same... Anderson has 3rd worst GAA in the league behind only (Khabibulin and Ramo). While Lehner still has top 10 GAA with (recently) one of the most defensively-incapable teams in the league. Anderson isn't hot all of a sudden - overall he's still playing like crap and this will continue to be revealed in the next game if for some reason he gets the start.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if they give Anderson sheltered starts vs. more crappy teams to try and boost his trade value at this point.

83DIZ65

Sep 8, 2011
halifax
That was the best I've seen Andy play in a long time, good for him for finally figuring it out.

hope he has figured it out.

Everybody needs to cool it... it was 1 game vs. FLORIDA, who took what like 9 penalties and missed 2-3 open nets. Anderson got so lucky to not get scored on 3-4 more times. Let's be honest, if he didn't get so lucky and just one of those went in and they lost because of it.... everybody would be on the Lehner bus right now.

Facts are still the same... Anderson has 3rd worst GAA in the league behind only (Khabibulin and Ramo). While Lehner still has top 10 GAA with (recently) one of the most defensively-incapable teams in the league. Anderson isn't hot all of a sudden - overall he's still playing like crap and this will continue to be revealed in the next game if for some reason he gets the start.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if they give Anderson sheltered starts vs. more crappy teams to try and boost his trade value at this point.

yup feed him the weak and the lame.

CraigAdamsnumber1fan*

Hey Pens fan here,

Lehner is going to be a good one for sure. However, does his time start now? Anderson not been good this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad