Post-Game Talk: Legendary Maple Leafs WIN in a megaman huge comeback! Eye of the tiger was there

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChurchOfMatthews

Goldmember
Oct 13, 2016
Plevna
a53f26725588e6f02eee7fd1275ee15d869f44ff1f56c4ff27d2c9e97b4205dd.jpg

Like a heart attack.

napoleon in rags

Fred's dead, Baby... Fred's dead
Jun 17, 2009
St. Helena
I wonder how many Leafs fans missed this cause they left mid 3rd period. Some fans will have quite a surprise tomorrow in the papers/tv.
:laugh:
I went upstairs in disgust. But then I heard the wife squeal not once, not twice, but thrice. I thought she was joking, but she insisted that I come back downstairs and I watched the last 5 minutes of the 3rd. Wow.

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
full credit for this win to Spezza, only Leaf who put it all on the line when they needed it the most................

I think that's hyperbole, it was the maligned core that orchestrated the comeback, and in the moments after that fight our pk unit seemed completely willing to have a line brawl (Dubois backing down from Holl?). That being said, Spezza was a huge turning point in this game.

Carrying that forward, does 23 year old Spezza have that impact?

A cupless veteran Spezza changing his game to win and preaching a cautionary tale could be absolutely huge for this franchise.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
This is what it is to be a fan of the Leafs. A f***in roller coaster of a ride which usually ends off the tracks, this time...ya baby!

Reactions: DirkStraun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad