League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Hmm?

Essence Reaver hasn't changed and it's still core with basically no alternatives on the same ADCs.

You can't just rush IE instead on Sivir/Xayah/MF/Lucian because you need the CDR and mana.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Hmm?

Essence Reaver hasn't changed and it's still core with basically no alternatives on the same ADCs.

You can't just rush IE instead on Sivir/Xayah/MF/Lucian because you need the CDR and mana.
No you dont. Its absolutely horrible. The passive doesnt proc enough for caster ADC to make good use of it and utility ADCs such as Ashe make the best use of it, but still should build IE. Especially as a rush, IE is already bad, ER is just worst.

Look at every ADCs win rate, I can guarantee you its going to be significantly worse with ER.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
No you dont. Its absolutely horrible. The passive doesnt proc enough for caster ADC to make good use of it and utility ADCs such as Ashe make the best use of it, but still should build IE. Especially as a rush, IE is already bad, ER is just worst.

Look at every ADCs win rate, I can guarantee you its going to be significantly worse with ER.

It's so core on those ADCs that there's basically no data for them going IE instead to compare.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
So Pyke converts any bonus HP into AD, meaning that he can't possibly build tanky. Guess that was the easiest way to make sure he isn't used as a jungler/top laner. Still think it is a weird spot to have a support assassin.

He has a stealth, a hook, and a dash/stun, as well as a kill-reset execute ultimate. Pretty fun looking kit.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
So Pyke converts any bonus HP into AD, meaning that he can't possibly build tanky. Guess that was the easiest way to make sure he isn't used as a jungler/top laner. Still think it is a weird spot to have a support assassin.

He has a stealth, a hook, and a dash/stun, as well as a kill-reset execute ultimate. Pretty fun looking kit.

You're going to have to pray your autofilled supports don't play him haha.

Reactions: Nizdizzle

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Doing placements on the smurf, 5-2 so far. Its amazing how often I won't type a single thing and then suddenly get shit talked by a negative win rate gold 5 player because their 1v5 tower dive didnt work

Last edited:

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
These changes.... Huh, as a jungle main IM not sure.

I haven't tried it yet, but Reddit makes it sound hilariously bad. We're talking junglers being lower level than supports bad.

Lots of pros are fed up with it already.

Shiphtur has been playing pushing mids(Ekko/Tali/Sol/Zoe) with smite all today. Basically he just pushes his laner in and takes camps/scuttle. Makes both junglers useless and gives him a stupid level advantages on his laner.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I haven't tried it yet, but Reddit makes it sound hilariously bad. We're talking junglers being lower level than supports bad.

Lots of pros are fed up with it already.

Shiphtur has been playing pushing mids(Ekko/Tali/Sol/Zoe) with smite all today. Basically he just pushes his laner in and takes camps/scuttle. Makes both junglers useless and gives him a stupid level advantages on his laner.
Ive been running chinese boosting strat with one of my friend with great success... they completely killed junglers with slow clear time, Shaco is dreadful... so mad since hes my main right now. Also dont try twitch or any fancy thing like that its dreadful.

Some junglers that clear real quick and healthy do thrive though, but its pretty much the same pool as before... Kayn, Graves, Jax, Shyv, etc...

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Playing mages in this meta is torture. I'm just spamming Banner mids until Riot does something about assassins.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Shiptur is such a meta beta and rito is such a bad company. The Jungle changes are the start of the end IMO. Havent really whined about anything but damn is it terrible. I didnt like the changes with gromp and wraiths/birdies/krugs but they made sense and improved the game, now its just so meh.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Its funny that it seems like Riot's balance department just continues to get worse.

Sad that the game will never be as balanced as something like dota.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Played on my smurf, my jungle came and took 3 cs at level 2 putting me behind in exp compared to the enemy laner

Was told by 2 ppl on the team that it didn't put me behind, and that the jungler needs the exp more

How do these apes dress themselves

Reactions: Aladyyn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad