League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Leveling up to 30 is the most miserable experience of my life, so many bronze Pejorative Slurs

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Finally started winning some games again.

Been riding that Nami freelo. She seems really strong right now. 6-0 over the past couple of days.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Been playing a lot of Shaco lately. So fun and so good too. Ive also started /mute all at 0:00. Damn my life as a jungler just got much, much easier. Im winning more than ever. Riding a 65% win rate since the mute all move. And i actually enjoy games.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Got told by an ezreal that hes going to come to my house and shove a knife in my neck, all because I told him IE isnt good to rush on ezreal

I love this game

Reactions: Mrb1p

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Its literally just whatever team has the most smurfs wins.
100%, It's not even so much that I'm getting a bunch of new players or anything, just so many toxic low elo players that try to boss the team around. I've also never seen so many players with "smurf" or "elo boost" in their name, even when it's so clear they're neither..

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Clash has been pretty fun. Loss-Win on Friday and Win-Loss last night.

Our jungler(a friend of a real life friend) is hurting my brain though. He's a diamond Rammus one trick, but I'm pretty sure he's a legit borderline bronze player(I'm talking 3k damage in 32 minutes on Yi) when not playing Rammus. The worst part is the only other champs he can play when Rammus is banned(and it has been first ban every game since he has 95% of his games on it haha) is Wukong and Nautilus. I don't know how a diamond player can't pick up some brainless tank jungler like Sej or Zac.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
My one friend had to use his smurf(and wife's phone to authenticate) because he was Honor 1 and locked from gaining honor on his main haha.
Clash has different elo groups for it right? So if I wanted to play with plat friends id need to climb up to plat etc
I don't know too much about it other than it looks fun af..

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Clash has different elo groups for it right? So if I wanted to play with plat friends id need to climb up to plat etc
I don't know too much about it other than it looks fun af..

It gives you a tier rating based on your average soloQ/flex ratings. No restrictions on who you can play with.

My team was two silver, two gold and a plat and we had a tier 4 rating. I think we moved up to tier 3 from winning our bracket on Sunday.

I feel like they might change that though.

It's pretty easy to use someone else's phone number for it, so we ran into a lot of smurfs.

Playing against people with two or three games on the season kind of took the fun out of the scouting phase.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
It gives you a tier rating based on your average soloQ/flex ratings. No restrictions on who you can play with.

My team was two silver, two gold and a plat and we had a tier 4 rating. I think we moved up to tier 3 from winning our bracket on Sunday.

I feel like they might change that though.

It's pretty easy to use someone else's phone number for it, so we ran into a lot of smurfs.

Playing against people with two or three games on the season kind of took the fun out of the scouting phase.
Ah okay, that's pretty cool. Definitely need to give it a try. I imagine there would be a problem with smurfs but I guess that kinda comes with the territory. Im excited to try it

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
The more I play this game the more I realize the balance team are just a bunch of morons that probably don't play the game

Reactions: Mrb1p

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Just lot a 5 v 4 game cause my bot lane couldn't help but go 0-10 in the laning phase

Sad cause they wont get banned for it :/

Individual 1

Jan 25, 2012
Just lot a 5 v 4 game cause my bot lane couldn't help but go 0-10 in the laning phase

Sad cause they wont get banned for it :/
I think the adc position is way too important atm it seems way too hard to make up for a poor adc while an adc can pretty easily make up for a poor top laner. I feel like every single game is plagued with at least one person who cannot adapt to the position they are in. So if they end up behind they are going to keep going for that kill and end up 0/4 making it incredibly frustrating.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Haven't played in awhile but I still sometimes check the subreddit.

So they plan on adding rankings for each position. What a joke that is to anyone that doesn't play 500+ games a season.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario

So they plan on adding rankings for each position. What a joke that is to anyone that doesn't play 500+ games a season.

I don't think it will be too bad since I think they said your MMR in each role will be loosely based on your main role's.

You won't have big gaps like plat support and bronze mid, for example. You'll climb quick too since you'll have a higher mmr than ranking.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

How is this a joke ? It's exactly what league needs in ranked. Too many games are decided by your worst players, especially once you go up in elo. Adding tiers is also fantastic as it widens the pool.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
How the f*** does anybody main top lane? Every game I get autofilled to top I have to first pick and the lane is lost in champ select cause the c0unter picks are so strong in that lane

Reactions: Aladyyn

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
I just starting playing again after a ~2 year break from league. What an amazing champion Rakan is. So fun to play, with so much potential for big plays. Might actually try to grind in ranked this year one-tricking Rakan and see where I can get (I topped out at Silver 1 last I played). I find myself accidentally stealing way too many kills though, feel he does way more damage than I expect him to.

Also, I wish Riot would show some love to Twisted Treeline. That mode is actually really, really fun and getting a group of 3 to play with is much easier for me than a group of 5.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
How the **** does anybody main top lane? Every game I get autofilled to top I have to first pick and the lane is lost in champ select cause the c0unter picks are so strong in that lane
What are you talking about, playing tanks into Gangplank is the most fun I've ever had in this game :sarcasm:

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I just starting playing again after a ~2 year break from league. What an amazing champion Rakan is. So fun to play, with so much potential for big plays. Might actually try to grind in ranked this year one-tricking Rakan and see where I can get (I topped out at Silver 1 last I played). I find myself accidentally stealing way too many kills though, feel he does way more damage than I expect him to.

Also, I wish Riot would show some love to Twisted Treeline. That mode is actually really, really fun and getting a group of 3 to play with is much easier for me than a group of 5.

He's super fun and actually pretty viable full AP mid right now too if you get bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->