League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
I just want to hit Gold for the End of Season skin. I'm pretty sure the amount of tilt is the same at every division. You either win or lose the coin toss. So I'm not interested in climbing higher lol
Currently climbing through gold/plat on a smurf and i can honestly say it's way more pleasant than playing in diamond. 90% of diamond 5s are 0 lp bought accounts that only play enough games so that they don't demote

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Currently climbing through gold/plat on a smurf and i can honestly say it's way more pleasant than playing in diamond. 90% of diamond 5s are 0 lp bought accounts that only play enough games so that they don't demote
Nice. I was so close to promos and then had 4 games that were over before my first jungle clear. I ganked mid twice in one game, got both potions and both sums, and my mid died 15 seconds later solo. Felt good, lol.

Started just playing random stuff. Gave up the hope of climbing. No longer care about getting Gold for the skin. Played Zed for the first time last night, did pretty decent. Rammus was super annoying though.

Might play some Janna Jungle or something tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: H3ckt1k

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
The new game-mode is super fun when you get a balanced match. Its what Twisted Treeline should be. Although playing it, I realize why I keep "quitting" League, I get way to tilted by other players. I got 3 games in a row where the 2nd jungler just picked a support and laned the entire game, and we got destroyed by 10 mins.

Reactions: Natey

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Man, I like Pyke, but I just can't figure him out.

I'm 25-12 on Thresh/Blitz this season, but I can't even get my Pyke win rate over 33% haha.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Getting really tired of how dumb the MMR system seems to be.

I swear without fail I always win four, go 50% for four games and then lose four before starting the chain over again and winning four.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015

I love these videos, I've actually learnt a lot from them. This one though, seems like a perfect representation of how 90% of d1 or lower games go. Crazy to see master elo players still not knowing how to properly path so that they don't get caught (at least for me, I guess I just assume the top level player shouldn't be making mistakes like that)

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Also can't believe what I initially posted in this thread about Zoe not being good, she's my most played on both my accounts now with these stats:

Eef1MNJ

ZtXLBSq

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Zoe is stupid lol but I love her anyway.

Doing crazy damage, with mobility, with a long cc, with a crazy amount of summoners...

Compare that to like.. Ashe. Okay damage, no hard cc but good constant cc, no mobility.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Promo series and getting 4 complete monkeys on your team every game - name a more iconic duo. Sick of this bullshit.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Zoe is stupid lol but I love her anyway.

Doing crazy damage, with mobility, with a long cc, with a crazy amount of summoners...

Compare that to like.. Ashe. Okay damage, no hard cc but good constant cc, no mobility.

Ashe’s ult is one of the longest hard-CCs in the game.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
I just tried to play a game, get into loading screen, it says the enemy mid laner is at 0% (The circle in the corner is still spinning)

After a few minutes it takes me out of the loading screen and puts me in the end game lobby that says it was a remake and that I afked

Nice game riot

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I just tried to play a game, get into loading screen, it says the enemy mid laner is at 0% (The circle in the corner is still spinning)

After a few minutes it takes me out of the loading screen and puts me in the end game lobby that says it was a remake and that I afked

Nice game riot
If I haven't loaded in 3 minutes, I restart my client. There's also a black screen loading bug right now.

Reactions: H3ckt1k

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I've worked my way back to Silver 1. Hoping to finally hit Gold this time (failed Gold promos 3 times so far and tilt myself back to Silver 3 or 4 every time, lol)..

Been playing ADC instead of Jungle recently. Jhin and Ashe right now.

8 wins away from Gold. Hoping for some crazy win streak.

Had 2 very strange games last night.

Game #1: Made an Ezreal rage quit before level 5. I was pretty fed. But even though it was 4v5, my team wanted no part in ending or doing objectives. I pushed mid to their inhib turret, as well as bottom to Tier 1. No one would help with anything or ever just end. Game was to their base, 4v5, by 11 minutes. Game still took 40 minutes. Was NOT fun. I ended up feeding because everyone on my team just kept fighting and Kayn could one shot me. We won just because the game went till we were all level 18.

Game #2: Had a smurf on my team. My support and I won lane, but had no basis on the game because it was over before we even got first turret. Guy said he was a challenger. He was playing Jax Jungle.

Reactions: McDNicks17

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
If I haven't loaded in 3 minutes, I restart my client. There's also a black screen loading bug right now.
Normally I do that too, but usually when that happens the circle in the corner isnt spinning, it was spinning the whole time when I was loading so I figured it was just being slow

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Ive had a lot of success with the jester in this patch.

Worked up to S3 from s5. Still going up, I have something like 70% win rate since the new patch. The electrocute nerfs were a blessing in disguise, dark harvest really is next level.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Poor c9, assuming there isn't a huge upset in the playins they're stuck in group B... TL are in a good position to move on, but knowing them it wouldn't surprise me if edg/g2 get put in their group and they lose to them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad