Post-Game Talk: Leafs WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contenderorpretender

Oct 10, 2017
If you checkout the Bruins board they are losing their minds regarding Kadri's hit. The irony of their posts, when they have the dirtiest rat faced player in the league on their team.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
If you checkout the Bruins board they are losing their minds regarding Kadri's hit. The irony of their posts, when they have the dirtiest rat faced player in the league on their team.
it was the same story last year. Boston expected to bully the Leafs with toughness, and now they're finding out that isn't the case.

lovemyleafs

Jan 23, 2017
My 5 favorite performers from game 1: Marner, Freddy, Kadri, Tavares, Muzzin

Anyone have anything different?
A lot of guys, if not everyone, played very well last night.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017

I found it

In the comments on this tweet they are saying it's too late, too high, and slew foot?

what? what? and WHAT?

Last edited:

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
Looked a bit late to me.

I would say border line

To quote the NHL Rulebook:
The last player to touch the puck, other than the goalkeeper, shall be considered the player in possession. The player deemed in possession of the puck may be checked legally, provided the check is rendered immediately following his loss of possession. Obviously "immediately" isn't a very exact term and leaves it up to the Refs discretion. 1.5-2
seconds is what is usually quoted to players from coaches when they are learning, but that's a guideline and not a rule.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad