Post-Game Talk: Leafs WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
Interesting how no one is talking about Babcock outcoaching Cassidy... Yet everytime we lose its because Babcock got outcoached. Kind of cool how 2 minutes before puck drop he informed Muzzin and Zaitsev that they would be the number 1 pairing to shut down the Bergeron line

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
Who cares who the back up is right now? If Andy cant go were toast anyway so don't stress about the backup.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I love
Interesting how no one is talking about Babcock outcoaching Cassidy... Yet everytime we lose its because Babcock got outcoached. Kind of cool how 2 minutes before puck drop he informed Muzzin and Zaitsev that they would be the number 1 pairing to shut down the Bergeron line

I love coaches giving shutdown jobs to players. It gives them pride in something instantly and i think it is a motivation

Reactions: TML11

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Who cares who the back up is right now? If Andy cant go were toast anyway so don't stress about the backup.
For now I’m just going to savour game 1 win and worry about things as we go along.
Keep this moment until it’s tine for a new one.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I think the Bruins tried to match our skill and got owned.

Next game, I think they'll be hitting more and doing things to try to get under our skin and get us off our game. They don't want to play the speed and skill game... they want it to be a war.

We just need to stick to our strategy from the first game and not get drawn into their shenanigans. If we can do that, they'll just take a lot of stupid penalties that we will be able to capitalize on. We just can't retaliate, even if they start trying to run a guy like Marner. That's exactly what they want us to do. Everyone needs to keep their heads up next game and beat them again with our skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad