Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 4-1

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Nice Dive off of Jumbos back- pretty sure this is the play that pissed Joe off. Ehlers should be fined.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
Games like this make me miss the mid 70’s. Tiger Williams, Kurt Walker, Scott Garland, Jim Korn, Broad Street Bullies, bench clearing brawls...sigh. For one night Simmonds and Thornton brought me back.

Dude seriously, those guys couldn't play with my guys on a street hockey game, just really terrible players and not even all that tough. Jim Korn. Faced him down in a bar when \i weighted about 150 lbs.

Terrrible, terrible hockey player, those were times we should not even discuss, okay.

Hall of shame, era, BAAL ARD.

YES, the devil and his children did, for a while, rule over the top team in the world of hockey.

I predicted all of this in 2006. But I figured, it would take 20k per person to buy into this,

Actually no, people are lining up, wow.

Baal, ard.

WAIT a sec, its Harold on line five. Says yeah its really hot down here, but hurry up and get vaccinated.

And says, hey no problem, the word social doesn't mean all that much down there.

SO, I guess, your SOCIAL insurance number, SIN number is just a coincidence.

SIN, NUMBER. Right in your face. So shall.

Last edited:
Reactions: geo25

TakeTheBody

Jan 10, 2018
Excellent last two games. Hope the Leafs are in Winnipeg's head. Sandin really impressed me tonight and I'm glad he's getting more PP time. Didn't like Jumbo taking that penalty but i like the fact he is in their heads. Sandin and Willy seem to have a connection. I hope Sandin keeps playing well and putting pressure on other d-men for ice time. Always liked the kid.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
After two losses against the Canucks: "this team sucks, we're going to get swept in the first round"

After two wins against the Jets: "this team is cruising through to the semi-finals"

Lol. Love you guys (and girls). Never change leafs board....

After those canuck losses people were wondering if we will still make the playoffs!?

bbgobie

Sep 19, 2009
Weird. Reilly skips the drop pass on the pp with an easy entrym. Than sandin gets the first pp spot. Hmmmm. I guess they really aren't allowed to not to the super slow motion drop pass entry.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
Dude seriously, those guys couldn't play with my guys on a street hockey game, just really terrible players and not even all that tough. Jim Korn. Faced him down in a bar when \i weighted about 150 lbs.

Terrrible, terrible hockey player, those were times we should not even discuss, okay.

Hall of shame, era, BAAL ARD.

YES, the devil and his children did, for a while, rule over the top team in the world of hockey.

I predicted all of this in 2006. But I figured, it would take 20k per person to buy into this,

Actually no, people are lining up, wow.

Baal, ard.

WAIT a sec, its Harold on line five. Says yeah its really hot down here, but hurry up and get vaccinated.

And says, hey no problem, the word social doesn't mean all that much down there.

SO, I guess, your SOCIAL insurance number, SIN number is just a coincidence.

SIN, NUMBER. Right in your face. So shall.

tenor.gif

Twine Tickler

Apr 5, 2010
Vancouver

For all the jumbo hate lately, I think this is something a lot of people are overlooking. Joe has up’d his intensity to a playoff level well before the playoffs even starting. Something that has been an issue in the past. Love his passion lately

Reactions: LeafsGuy16

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Weird. Reilly skips the drop pass on the pp with an easy entrym. Than sandin gets the first pp spot. Hmmmm. I guess they really aren't allowed to not to the super slow motion drop pass entry.
im fairly certain that happened the pp after sandin started the 3rd on the 1st unit.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
After two losses against the Canucks: "this team sucks, we're going to get swept in the first round"

After two wins against the Jets: "this team is cruising through to the semi-finals"

Lol. Love you guys (and girls). Never change leafs board....

So true. And no, I don't think this place will ever change.

We play the Habs 4 more times. We can potentially knock them out of the playoffs.

Please no. It will be so much more satisfying to knock the out in the 1st round, trust me!

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
That’s a great game

Nick is gritty and solid. He creates a lot of room for AM and MM.

Simmonds was physical and I love how he shove Perrealt right after the head shot on JT. Personally, I think that should be a fine and even a suspension. Also love AM shoving the Jets when JT felt.

JT hits another gear and he is only getting better.
Willie was really good and I liked Gally being with them bc his speed is great.
I think only McDavid can beat Soup in a race, he is super fast and once he figures out how to score, he will be scary.
Kerfoot and Brooks were really solid, nothing spectacular but just simple effective hockey.
Spezza is due a break out game.
Jumbo, scoring a Andrechuk style goal and getting into scraps like Wendal, that’s the vet we needed.
The D were great except Reilly.
Sandin is a gem, I love what Bieska said about the Wheeler hit.
Jack is back, and I am glad. He was solid all game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vaive50

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad