Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 3-0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Leafs sent back Baptiste, Conrad, Duszak, Hollowell, Lindgren and Rubins to the Marlies.

@MyBudJT no Bracco ;)

I don't remember every game clearly, did anyone from that group other than Rubins (2 games) play in the preseason? I'll go look now...

edit: No only Rubins played in the preseason as far as I could see.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
If someone doesn't throw one on the ice tonight, I mean....
upload_2019-9-25_13-11-54.png

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Looking forward to watching Barrie play with this group of forwards. Hopefully Babcock doesn't have the D swinging for the fences with each break out pass again this year. But Barrie is the one guy that may be able to complete a few.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Hope Kivi has another good game. Marincin needs to be waived and hopefully picked up.

I hope not. He would be amazing for the Marlies. The guy is an All-Star down there and considering our right side will be 100% rookies + Liljegren (at least it should be), it would be very beneficial for us to have him be a top pairing quality guy.

I think Kivihalme is more likely competition for Sandin, but he's only in the lineup because he was not in the lineup last game. He probably won't even play much.

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
I hope not. He would be amazing for the Marlies. The guy is an All-Star down there and considering our right side will be 100% rookies + Liljegren (at least it should be), it would be very beneficial for us to have him be a top pairing quality guy.

I think Kivihalme is more likely competition for Sandin, but he's only in the lineup because he was not in the lineup last game. He probably won't even play much.
I wouldn’t go as far as saying amazing for the Marlies lol but I would be ok with him on the Marlies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Hope Kivi has another good game. Marincin needs to be waived and hopefully picked up.

Kivi isn't playing.

He and Clune are the extra scratches, in case someone gets sick or hurt just before the game

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
Kivi isn't playing.

He and Clune are the extra scratches, in case someone gets sick or hurt just before the game
Well that sucks. Babcock has not given him much ice time in the pre season games for some reason. When he has played he looked good.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I wouldn’t go as far as saying amazing for the Marlies lol but I would be ok with him on the Marlies.

He has been amazing every time he's played on the Marlies. Watch him play down there... If he could translate half of that, he'd be a quality bottom pairing defenseman in the NHL.

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
He has been amazing every time he's played on the Marlies. Watch him play down there... If he could translate half of that, he'd be a quality bottom pairing defenseman in the NHL.
I see the Marlies live a lot more then the Leafs, have yet to see Marincin play amazing. He was ok, But far from amazing. I guess your definition of that word is a lot different then mine and leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad