Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 3-0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Oh right... some actual on ice hockey talk. Thankfully. The Mobs are out in full force. Being a Leaf fan isn't ever going to be easy. If it isn't contracts... its something else...

Anyway... If the big boys come to play... I'm saying 6-1. Andy in tonight? I'm guessing so.

Reactions: SAMCRO44

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
I'd just get it over with now and not "hide" him or the situation. If he can play just let him play and let him face his consequences.

Yup agreed. Get it over with, apologize, get your PR people all over it, beg for forgiveness etc
May have cost him the C though

Anyway should be a good test for the boys tonight with an almost regular season lineup

Reactions: Ginger Papa and kb

NightTrain1

Oct 20, 2013
2 days seems like an eternity. Its only pre-season but damn thats a long time between games.

Im almost positive they held off on naming him captain until after this court appointment. I think a lot bigger deal would be made out of it for him and the organization if they named him, and then this got out (which im sure they knew would happen eventually).

Anyway, doesn't matter. They should just anoint him Captain Underpants, move on and beat down the Habs again.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I'd just get it over with now and not "hide" him or the situation. If he can play just let him play and let him face his consequences.

Yeah true. Just get it out of the way and move on. Otherwise it drags out.

Many players have done worse, and been fine. So will Matty.

It was stupid... move on... learn. A little humility is good... and when people are being so righteous, they should remember that. No one is perfect and no one gets outta here without f***ing up at least a few times.

I'm not agreeing with what he did.. it was wrong... again... learn from it.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
We could be on the opposite end of what we saw on monday. However, I think we’re too skilled for that! Hoping for another beat down!

Reactions: nofehr

nofehr

Dec 17, 2012
I know it's only pre-season but I hope the Leafs destroy them tonight. Especially if the Habs ice an AHL-level roster - we iced a poor roster the other night and ended up with a shutout. I wouldn't want the same thing happening to us. The team needs to have a killer mentality and not play down to the level of their competition.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Montreal bringing a better roster than I expected. Probably icing close to 11 regulars for their opening night lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad