Post-Game Talk: Leafs vs Sens- Preseason game 1, Tuesday September 17th 5:30, let the hockey begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Sooooo many ex leafs on this Sens team. One of them will likely pass it to a player in blue and white. Zaitsev?

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
Found a pic of the Arena Camera Crew.

hqdefault.jpg

Eric bungay

Jun 30, 2018
Knowing what the cameras are like at Mile One Centre, unless the Leafs brought their own cameras.....potato cams are what you can expect.

I'll be there in person. Absolutely jacked, it's my wife's first game, albeit preseason.
Same here me and the wife will be at the game ...so looking forward to the young guns battling for positions... was at the alumni game last night what a laugh...seeing kaberle for the first time in years brought back some fond memories... !

Reactions: janesy12 and qqaz

qqaz

Think Happy Thoughts
Oct 25, 2018
Please don't get hurt. Please don't get hurt. Please don't get hurt.

Can we fast forward from these meaningless games and get the show on the road already. 8 pre-season games...pure lunacy.

I hear you. But for the most part the regulars will only play in two games, ish. Just to shake the rust off. The rest of the games will be filled by AHL guys who are desperate to get noticed, some vets on a PTO like Read, and the guys fighting for a spot.

I always like pre-season games. It's a game full of players with their careers on the line.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Gonna be a fiesty one. Timmer and Bracco have to perform. Timmer needs a HUGE camp and he must stand out in the EX games.

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
Leafs fans: We gotta make sure Andersen is rested come playoffs time, him playing 75+ games is ridiculous.

Babcock: Andersen will start at the first pre-season game.

...and the fight is on immediately!

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
I've only ever been to one pre season game and it was the game against buffalo with phil kessel going full lumberjack, somehow cant see that happening again ever in the NHL
That gets me thinkin'...I wonder if NOT being familiar with the players on his new team will work for or against Jake Gardiner when he's behind his own net.

Edit. Ooops, quoted the wrong guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad