Post-Game Talk: Leafs vs Sens- Preseason game 1, Tuesday September 17th 5:30, let the hockey begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Zaitsev:
“Everyone said that the defense of Toronto was shit,” he said to “Everybody wanted Mazzin. But he began to smear the next day. You just need to understand that this is Toronto. You will be defrauded anyway, because you are a defender.” Don’t worry Zaits, before your Contract is up Melnyk will find a way to defraud you in ways you had no idea could exist.

Hainsey: good guy, gud pro blocks shots. 37 years old 3.5 million; about 2.7 mil too much. Will miss his skyward gaze after goals against.

Connor Brown: hard worker, gud pro should get top 6 minutes. Wish him the best. Wasted on 4th line but not good enough for top 3 lines in Toronto.

Ennis: Gud pro signed for about 50,000 too much for our blood at 800,000. Petan will take his place as a roster rover.

“Head coach” D.J. Smith was never going to get a shot as head coach in Toronto. I think he will be a better head coach than defense and PK coach. Hope he doesn’t ruin Chabot.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Zaitsev:
“Everyone said that the defense of Toronto was ****,” he said to “Everybody wanted Mazzin. But he began to smear the next day. You just need to understand that this is Toronto. You will be defrauded anyway, because you are a defender.” Don’t worry Zaits, before your Contract is up Melnyk will find a way to defraud you in ways you had no idea could exist.

Hainsey: good guy, gud pro blocks shots. 37 years old 3.5 million; about 2.7 mil too much. Will miss his skyward gaze after goals against.

Connor Brown: hard worker, gud pro should get top 6 minutes. Wish him the best. Wasted on 4th line but not good enough for top 3 lines in Toronto.

Ennis: Gud pro signed for about 50,000 too much for our blood at 800,000. Petan will take his place as a roster rover.

“Head coach” D.J. Smith was never going to get a shot as head coach in Toronto. I think he will be a better head coach than defense and PK coach. Hope he doesn’t ruin Chabot.

You been waiting to post this since May? Nobody to make fun of yet this season so you had to reach back and make fun of everyone we lost?

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
Zaitsev:
“Everyone said that the defense of Toronto was ****,” he said to “Everybody wanted Mazzin. But he began to smear the next day. You just need to understand that this is Toronto. You will be defrauded anyway, because you are a defender.” Don’t worry Zaits, before your Contract is up Melnyk will find a way to defraud you in ways you had no idea could exist.

Luks like a playoff team to me.

janesy12

Leafs Nation
Aug 27, 2010
Newfoundland
Hopefully the cameras are better then the potato cams from the first preseason games last year.

Its been a long damn summer. Lets play hockey
Knowing what the cameras are like at Mile One Centre, unless the Leafs brought their own cameras.....potato cams are what you can expect.

I'll be there in person. Absolutely jacked, it's my wife's first game, albeit preseason.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Please don't get hurt. Please don't get hurt. Please don't get hurt.

Can we fast forward from these meaningless games and get the show on the road already. 8 pre-season games...pure lunacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad