Pre-Game Talk: Leafs Vs Sabres Pregame Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Apparently Alex Nylander has been called up and will be making his debut for Buffalo tomorrow. Sabres iz trolling!

Alex Nylander (1st NHL goal!) goal

ROR (good 'ol Ontario boy) goal!

Jack Eichel (Just because hes awesome) goal!

We're down three already :sarcasm: We should get their back up though, and they played today. Hopefully we can take advantage.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton

We're down three already :sarcasm: We should get their back up though, and they played today. Hopefully we can take advantage.

That's not too bad. I think we can get 4 on the back up.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
A couple OT losses and we are in. Not a must win game anymore until the last game of the season possibly.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
Sorry guys but it's Buffalo. An automatic loss. So they better play hard down the stretch.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Sorry guys but it's Buffalo. An automatic loss. So they better play hard down the stretch.

way to be optimistic Andersen is back, Okposp is out , Nilsson is likely in sinnce Lehner played today

this game is FAR from an automatic loss infact I think there is a 95 chance they win

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Well Okposo is doubtful. Islanders hit them 24 times. Not too bad but i was hoping for a bit more of a pounding. Dallas only had 11 hits against the Lightning.:rant:

Ristolainen is back in, played a lot yesterday, will probably be rusty. Leafs should be looking for some revenge for their poor showing last time in. I expect a very good game from them.

Last road game of the season, the team went directly to Buffalo after Detroit so they should be rested, focussed and ready. Lets hope all the Leaf sweaters makes it more of a home game for them.

Last edited:

realgoodleafs

Oct 29, 2006
SW Ontario

Leafs have beaten them in Buffalo already this year. Of course that was before Toronto media went to every Sabres player before the game and trolled them calling Buffalo a failed rebuild :laugh:

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Well Okposo is doubtful. Islanders hit them 24 times. Not too bad but i was hoping for a bit more of a pounding. Dallas only had 11 hits against the Lightning.:rant:

Last road game of the season, the team went directly to Buffalo after Detroit so they should be rested, focussed and ready. Lets hope all the Leaf sweaters makes it more of a home game for them.

according to sports net Okposo is out

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Are we turning into Buffalo fans? This is their Stanley-Cup game, not ours.

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
I wouldn't say this is a must win game, but its a pretty important game nonetheless, Better to grab two points now in a weaker opponent then against a Columbus/Pittsburgh/Capitals

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

Matthews counters with a hat-trick, and Brown will snipe his 20th. :nod:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Win tonight and we have a shot at clinching tomorrow with a Tampa loss in regulation and a win for the Leafs.

Predicting a 5-2 win for the Leafs. Hope the refs put the whistle away like they did in the Tampa game. Don't care if they don't give us PP, just let the game be played on ES.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Matthews will get 40 in this game. Leafs return to Buffalo and win 5-2.

You have been our predictions GOD lately. Don't let us down.

Buffalo is the team I hate the most. Not the Sens, Habs, or Bruins, it's the Sabres. It feels so good to be ahead of their rebuild even though they started before us

Sabres fans were so convinced we were greatly behind their rebuild and that our prospects were so much worse than theirs. Feels good to have proven them wrong.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
The chances of us going 0-5 are the same as us going 5-0. I don't know why people are still doubting this team. Yeah teams like TB ,Pit, Wsh will be playing desperate but so will we. It's not like we're just going to lay down and lose. This team has proven everyone wrong over and over again. Win tonight, win tomorrow with a TB loss and we're in.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
The chances of us going 0-5 are the same as us going 5-0. I don't know why people are still doubting this team. Yeah teams like TB ,Pit, Wsh will be playing desperate but so will we. It's not like we're just going to lay down and lose. This team has proven everyone wrong over and over again. Win tonight, win tomorrow with a TB loss and we're in.

Yeah, we are going to make the playoffs. Right now, all I'm focused on is home ice advantage. A 3-1-1 or maybe even 3-2-0 record would do it.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Think they win this one in a "no doubter", 4-2 something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille