Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Preds (not happening)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Can’t we separate Sandin and Barrie
The coach barely played them 5 v 5 last night, Barrie only 15 minutes despite over 4 on the PP. Almost all offensive zone starts and didn’t play down the stretch. Pretty telling given Morgs just came back.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Anyone have the inside stuff? When will Mik play again? I have asked around and no one seems to know. He is practicing this week every 2nd line rush with Tavares line. Alternating with Kappy. Apparently no issues at all with his puck handling or shot. So guessing it is precautionary now.
@BlueForever75 claims to have inside information. This should be a simple question for him to answer.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
The coach barely played them 5 v 5 last night, Barrie only 15 minutes despite over 4 on the PP. Almost all offensive zone starts and didn’t play down the stretch. Pretty telling given Morgs just came back.
there is no way that Dubas if still here resigns Barrie guy is horrible, I get scared every time he is on the ice, Marincin territory for sure....

Reactions: DarkKnight

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
SO... umm... how exactly are we going to pass the time now, no hockey to watch, no hockey to talk about.... damn.

giphy.gif

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
I wasnt a part of the what people reference as the lounge but maybe could have an off topic thread where people just talk about random stuff going on in life. If the nhl gets cancelled people will ha e too much free time on their hands but sadly wont be able to do much with the virus being in effect.

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Nylander - Matthews - Kapanen
Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Engvall - Kerfoot - Barrie
Clifford - Gauthier - Spezza

Rielly - - Ceci
Dermott - Holl
Sandin - Liljigren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad