GDT: Leafs vs Pens- Player game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
yea I played 95 lots, think I played like 50 complete seasons, but when my friends came over 94 was fired up for the night!
Imagine 94 had seasons and trades? Give it all the updates of new games with the old gameplay!

Reactions: rubous

lovemyleafs

Jan 23, 2017
85% of the fanbase has completely given up on the team.
I haven't. Starting tonight we're gonna get red hot and win a lot of games.
We're gonna make the playoffs.
If we're hot heading into the playoffs, god knows what could happen...
For now though, we gotta take it one game at a time & I truly believe we're gonna get to our winning ways starting tonight.

HERE WE GO BOYS. BUCKLE UP. GONNA BE A FUN RIDE

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
As a mega leaf fan, my anger/frustrations are directed at players/management. Not other posters.

If there were any posters that bothered me as much as I clearly bother you, I'd just put them on ignore. But truth is I don't have any single person on ignore. I don't take any of this nearly as personally as you guys do.

Remember this:

upload_2020-2-20_21-31-11.png

Reactions: wwgrd

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
As a mega leaf fan, my anger/frustrations are directed at players/management. Not other posters.

If there were any posters that bothered me as much as I clearly bother you, I'd just put them on ignore. But truth is I don't have any single person on ignore. I don't take any of this nearly as personally as you guys do.

Nope. You have been clearly outed as trolling by crying about the contracts and then using completely different standards for other players.

Remember the “total goals” for laine argument?

Reactions: wwgrd and Merrrlin

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
What. In. The. Hell.....
ya man, you aren't watching the same game....

4-0. PP 3-1 Leafs. Kapanen has 5 PIM for fighting.
Keeping defensive assignments. Sticking up for each other. Throwing the body (still not enough).
Not blowing the zone. Active D without it being pond hockey.

Name me the chances Crosby and Malkin have had? 1? 2?

What the hell were you expecting? Pond Hockey, run and gun game, while still playing defence? That doesn't happen. Ever. Anywhere in the league.
Be objective.

This is the same team, but giving a hoot for a change.

The problems remain too.

I did not see much offense other than a couple of faceoff wins. You know that is true too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad