GDT: Leafs vs Pens- Player game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
I was reading about that the other day u could it, I watched a youtube video, about how the game was created the other day, I got pretty pumped up!
I have to be honest; I always preferred '95 to '94. Mostly because it was the first version with Season Mode, and it had the awesome trophy presentation cutscene thing at the end (which EA replaced with a screen showing who won what trophy for every subsequent iteration; blah).

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Ah, here comes the victim card. You whine for 2 months straight, and as soon as someone claps back, woe is me. Get over it, this is a big boy forum, people are allowed to criticize you for posting garbage.
As a mega leaf fan, my anger/frustrations are directed at players/management. Not other posters.

If there were any posters that bothered me as much as I clearly bother you, I'd just put them on ignore. But truth is I don't have any single person on ignore. I don't take any of this nearly as personally as you guys do.

Reactions: LeafsRus

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
I have to be honest; I always preferred '95 to '94. Mostly because it was the first version with Season Mode, and it had the awesome trophy presentation cutscene thing at the end (which EA replaced with a screen showing who won what trophy for every subsequent iteration; blah).
yea I played 95 lots, think I played like 50 complete seasons, but when my friends came over 94 was fired up for the night!

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
95 was also good. Didn't like 96.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
yea I played 95 lots, think I played like 50 complete seasons, but when my friends came over 94 was fired up for the night!
The one I played the most was '98. First 3D version, EA hadn't f***ed it up yet, and I still remember the time I traded Jamie Baker for Joe Nieuwendyk and won the Stanley Cup (yeah, the AI was kind of dumb).

Reactions: rubous

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
It's almost as though there's a coordinated planned out attempt to try and bait me into derailing the thread and hope I get suspended/banned over it. All of you using @Throw More Waffles on things to try and get a rise out of me.

I've been nothing but complimentary of the team in this thread, and it's somehow turned into all of this silliness.

What's the point of all this? Why not just put me on ignore?
Seriously it's getting a little much. God knows I am not @Throw More Waffles biggest fan but can we move on please?

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
Fantastic game by the leafs considering the past couple weeks or so, and a bad game by the pens. The main thing is that this was a good 'first step' in the turnaround and we NEED to keep this up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->