GDT: Leafs vs Pens- Player game

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
This is a huge game for the players. After you got embarrassed, and then got embarrassed by the coach, this is all about you now.

If there is nothing to show again, well there will be some tough decisions have to be made.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
No idea what to expect. 3 quarters of the team has been bad lately... no effort. That's the least any fan can expect is effort.

Hope they have some pride and come out flying. Doubtful, but they're still right in it because of how shit Florida has been lately.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
A huge game for the players you say? Well nothing to worry about then. :rolleyes:
We now infiltrated a spy from florida here in Malgin. He'll tell y'all all about it and also to the players. He knows florida and their traps. All those lil' thangs. He'll tell y'all about it. So we can draw our strategies. How to erase.

That's a different thang how all that helps against the cup winning penguins. Last night, we didn't have game. At all.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Craig Button still giving it to the Leafs on Leafs Lunch :laugh:

Poking fun at the music during practice... citing bill belychek practices like real-world situations (i.e. sprinklers on to replicate rainy days), and compared the music at practice like a circuit of figure skating... :laugh:

He makes a good point, though.

stewpac

Nov 30, 2015
I really want to like keefe but what in the hell is this guy doing?? Am I missing something? Who runs this team, the players or the coach?? These practices are an absolute joke. It's not a new way of doing things, it's been done and been unsuccessful. This isnt junior hockey. Someone needs to get angry, show something. Wheres the emotion?

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
This is a huge game for the players. After you got embarrassed, and then got embarrassed by the coach, this is all about you now.

If there is nothing to show again, well there will be some tough decisions have to be made.

They've been embarrased countless times this year, why is this any different.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Umm so the lines still the same. Okay then. Why is Marincin still in the lineup.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
I'd be hoping for is a massive amount of pushback after Pittsburg Fed us our lunch yesterday

They should be a little complacent and we should be pissed off we got run out of the building like that

If we don't come out and fight tooth and nail tomorrow I'm going to be bitterly disappointed in everybody in the organization

No excuses, fight or get what you deserve
NO MORE QUITTING

Reactions: TML Dynasty

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Malgin isn't at practice so the lines will be changed.
UNc8hkGYI0u235MmeTsy39g7KlUSfjQsuT07LEBDiKqVLdK1-k8uWYN1s6zvbJP4W4Sy5QEI-CAU0YjLHuIV1SDj1jP9umtQfWhrR85Q0O8ItWQdVjlaZ_TLGRRXYmP1tL5RSBm1dnvzAvtb1ejwm8moqBt_SzwEyfI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad