GDT: Leafs vs Pens- Player game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
That's nonsense. When they were a bad team all those years before drafting Matthews and Marner, they were more gritty, played a more aggressive game and didn't draw many penalties...people say they needed to get more skilled and play faster, then they will draw those penalties...now they are that fast and skilled team, and they are at the bottom of the in league in PPs...so, what is it?
Oh you convinced me... definitely a conspiracy!

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
Goat effective tonight. He should be sat down by management and told if he doesn't play angry every game, he's gone.

Reactions: LeafsRus

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Do you really watch the game?

Where is the offense?

Yeah sure, win a couple of faceoffs.

This team is the still the same.

Even giving an effort for a change, you have to expect more chances.

None right?

:deadhorse

What. In. The. Hell.....
ya man, you aren't watching the same game....

4-0. PP 3-1 Leafs. Kapanen has 5 PIM for fighting.
Keeping defensive assignments. Sticking up for each other. Throwing the body (still not enough).
Not blowing the zone. Active D without it being pond hockey.

Name me the chances Crosby and Malkin have had? 1? 2?

What the hell were you expecting? Pond Hockey, run and gun game, while still playing defence? That doesn't happen. Ever. Anywhere in the league.

Azazel

Jan 2, 2016
Goat effective tonight. He should be sat down by management and told if he doesn't play angry every game, he's gone.
Need to hire someone to sabotage all the things he likes to do before a game, to just infuriate him.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011

He has been pretty good. It's hard to have both he and Clifford out on the 4th together though. Doesn't give you much to work with.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
Damn my internet sucks today, missed the pp altogether and am constantly having to refresh. However, whatever I do see looks positive.

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
It's almost as though there's a coordinated planned out attempt to try and bait me into derailing the thread and hope I get suspended/banned over it. All of you using @Throw More Waffles on things to try and get a rise out of me.

I've been nothing but complimentary of the team in this thread, and it's somehow turned into all of this silliness.

What's the point of all this? Why not just put me on ignore?

Ah, here comes the victim card. You whine for 2 months straight, and as soon as someone claps back, woe is me. Get over it, this is a big boy forum, people are allowed to criticize you for posting garbage.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
What. In. The. Hell.....
ya man, you aren't watching the same game....

4-0. PP 3-1 Leafs. Kapanen has 5 PIM for fighting.
Keeping defensive assignments. Sticking up for each other. Throwing the body (still not enough).
Not blowing the zone. Active D without it being pond hockey.

Name me the chances Crosby and Malkin have had? 1? 2?

What the hell were you expecting? Pond Hockey, run and gun game, while still playing defence? That doesn't happen. Ever. Anywhere in the league.
Polaris wants Dubas fired so badly that he won't give the team credit for anything until that happens. Hence Exhibit A for posters with agendas they will not let go of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad