The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
giphy.gif

Gameday Lines with GSVA from theathletic.com:

Screenshot_20210424-134717_Sheets.jpg

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles

Can't complain about Foligno's drive and attitude. Very impressive guy.
I agree with everything he said. The nhl is pretty much a "floor hockey league at this point". lol
More finesse and less physicality is the result of needing to limit insurance costs and concussion lawsuits. It's happening in football as well as other sports.

Oscar Peterson

Jun 27, 2015
I know the feeling. At one point I felt like I never want to hear another Beatles song again, enough already. But then 10 years go by and I can tolerate them again but still feel saturated. But they're still the best band ever, though my choice for best album ever would be Dark Side of the Moon.
That's a fantastic album (classic for a reason haha). I love Pink Floyd and find Syd's story fascinating for all the same reasons I find Nick Drake's story interesting. Always been very partial to Piper At The Gates Of Dawn and I wonder how they would have sounded if they had maintained that direction going forward.
I personally never get enough of the Beatles, I probably listen to With The Beatles at least once every few days lmao. What truly blows me away with that band is how much energy they create while playing and at the same time they always play with such a relaxed and aloof attitude. I should probably stop posting about them here because I could write essays.

More on topic, LOVE everything I'm hearing about Foligno. Here's hoping he can be a key player for us in the playoffs. I have a good feeling about tonight's game.

Reactions: Gary Nylund
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad