Series Talk: Leafs vs Jackets- Series Preview and Discussion - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
I dont see any situation where Ceci doesnt play, he likely will be top 3 on the team for defenders in ice time during the playoffs if I had my guess. Likely plays as Rielly's partner and will play 1st PK duties with Muzzin.

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
Keep seeing Mikheyev penciled into the second line but isn’t it more likely he is third line? Pretty sure he was third line majority of his games played.
I’d like to see him on line2 but I would guess Kerfoot will take that spot. Has there been any mention from coaching staff that they expect Mikheyev up on line2?

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
I dont see any situation where Ceci doesnt play, he likely will be top 3 on the team for defenders in ice time during the playoffs if I had my guess. Likely plays as Rielly's partner and will play 1st PK duties with Muzzin.
Yes. Like it or not Ceci is going to be a big part of the PK and a minute eater. Hope he can step up for us

Reactions: Ziggdiezan

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Keep seeing Mikheyev penciled into the second line but isn’t it more likely he is third line? Pretty sure he was third line majority of his games played.
I’d like to see him on line2 but I would guess Kerfoot will take that spot. Has there been any mention from coaching staff that they expect Mikheyev up on line2?
he was playing on the 2nd line with Tavares and Marner. it's possible he gets demoted, but unlikely

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
The fact Bracco never even got a single game callup earlier is pretty telling. I suspect there may be some off ice issues. I expect hes moved prior to the start of next season

That story about his dad is absolutely heartbreaking.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Johnsson is still out. So yes, second line. And he played there before a bit when Johnsson was healthy too.

Last edited:

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
My fav post in there so far was a guy saying Dubinsky is gonna bully the leafs all series when he literally has not played 1 game in 19-20 and will not be playing in the play ins :laugh:
That dude is seriously obsessed of anything leafs/hater.
He commemts more about em than I do....
He's a sens fan I believe. So lol

Reactions: MapleLeafs9

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I'm down with reuniting Tavares-Marner. Seems like Marner elevates Tavares to a new level. I thought it was vice-versa but turns out I was wrong.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
I don't even know what team he's a fan of. All his posts I see are Leafs bash posts. Does he even support a team?
Ottawa or buffalo gonna say. Not sure , but he's def 100% hater and probably under 18 years of age

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
My fav post in there so far was a guy saying Dubinsky is gonna bully the leafs all series when he literally has not played 1 game in 19-20 and will not be playing in the play ins :laugh:
That guy is in every single Leafs related thread. Just obsessed.

I don't even know what team he's a fan of. All his posts I see are Leafs bash posts. Does he even support a team?
Fairly sure he is a Sens fan.

Reactions: kb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad