GDT: Leafs vs Habs - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Jesus.. I will never unsee that toothless and alive MT gif from part 1 of this GDT ever again..

tenor.gif

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Man this season could end right now like 15 of the 16 teams who are in a playoff spot are kinda confirmed

Only team missing is Nashville or Dallas.

I still believe the Habs can miss the playoffs.

Considering the teams we play in those last 8 games I would not be surprised if we only win 1.

CGY would just need to go 4-4.

Right now we are clearly the worst team of the division.

Reactions: dinodebino

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
How many times is KK gonna whiff on the pucks? Shots, passes, wtv...happens like 10 times a game dammit.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I think the GM is terrible.

That doesn't mean I'm going to heckle my own players and take delight in when we lose. That's the definition of a troll.

Might as well just be a Bruins fan then.
Like I said im not wishing them to lose all games , but if it needs a shockwave to change things so be it.

Im watching the gaem because of Evans KK Caufield and Suzuki and they are doing good things.
Anderson still doing powerforward stuff that we need badly . Toffoli still almost scored again.

There is positive but the negatives has been the same thing for 5 years now.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
I still believe the Habs can miss the playoffs.

Considering the teams we play in those last 8 games I would not be surprised if we only win 1.

CGY would just need to go 4-4.

Right now we are clearly the worst team of the division.
Still we need to play for .350 and still make them. Calgary had to win last game.

But watching habs leafs tonight , there is no way we beat them in a bo7 playing like this defensively and the sad thing is , our entire d squad is healthy.

Reactions: zx81

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Like I said im not wishing them to lose all games , but if it needs a shockwave to change things so be it.

Im watching the gaem because of Evans KK Caufield and Suzuki and they are doing good things.
Anderson still doing powerforward stuff that we need badly . Toffoli still almost scored again.

There is positive but the negatives has been the same thing for 5 years now.
It's not negatives... team has been flat out crap. Nobody would say otherwise.

There's a difference between acknowleding it and being upset about it vs being happy about it and trashing players who don't deserve it.

Reactions: aresknights

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
It's not negatives... team has been flat out crap. Nobody would say otherwise.

There's a difference between acknowleding it and being upset about it vs being happy about it and trashing players who don't deserve it.
I mean trashing our d-squad is well deserved. They are beyond lost in the infinity.

The media still think our d-squad is more than fine

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
But watching habs leafs tonight , there is no way we beat them in a bo7 playing like this defensively and the sad thing is , our entire d squad is healthy.

We can only hope Playoff Leafs will be like Playoff Leafs every other year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad