Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Caps- new start and a big focus on playerss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Carlyle was the man and a man. But I like Horachek's attitude, firmness and steady overlook. He is a rock too. A charmantic manly man who can say things. He could get a hold on kessel and phaneuf. Kadri learned much from Carlyle and got better. He might be forever thankful for that old coot. Carlyle teached Kadri good. Now Kadri is one of the better ones.

Horachek is charismatic one also. He might get some done. I don't know his fragrance but it might be old school and work out. Grey looks good on him. Gets the best out of him. I will be looking real sharp on these coaches tomorrow. Don't like having Spott behind the bench. Like I already wrote in the beginning of the season Spott was always looking to get that Randy job. Now he got it. Still got those red cheeks? Wonder why. Can't handle the pressure. Not for the big show. Spott should be gotten rid of next. Bet he uses horrible fragrance too.

Ahhh lol that's awesome. :laugh:

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Kessel showed remarkable restraint under the circumstances. Feschuk is classless and disrespectful, and a disgrace to his profession. His reputation precedes him in this town.

I'm kind of like "whatever" today anyways. I don't give to much of a care today. I get pretty wound occasionally and then I get my grip back. Everything had its way of working out whether I'm wound or cool. So I usually stay cool.

I'm cool today ha.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Do you guys expect major line-up combo changes with a coach change?

If so what would you like to see the new lines become to improve of the poor Corsi stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad