Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Caps- new start and a big focus on playerss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Robidas sitting again? :help:

He is either banged up, or coaches don't want him on the regular rotation.

In spite of Nonis saying, he thought this was his best signing, I think he should be dealt at the deadline.

wmark

Apr 5, 2014
WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! IT'S HAPPENING!

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050

I thought I'd never see the day. Let's hope it lasts more then a shift.

Dear God,

I do not believe my eyes.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
James Mirtle @mirtle
The Panthers possession improved by roughly 4% when Horachek took over for Dineen for the last 66 games last year.

TOG26

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Liking the lines for tonight's game. Kinda wish we would of switched Winnik and Santo though. Like the way Santo and Kadri work together.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Dear God,

I do not believe my eyes.

200.gif

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
He is either banged up, or coaches don't want him on the regular rotation.

In spite of Nonis saying, he thought this was his best signing, I think he should be dealt at the deadline.

I was afraid he'd pull a Beauchemin for us... looks like he's on track for that. Robidad isn't having an impact at all.

But yeah, I think he might be a little banged up.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Chris Johnston
Phil Kessel says he doesn't "really care" about Ron Wilson's comments.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Katie Strang @KatieStrangESPN
Horachek known to be a good communicator. Had success in IHL, UHL, spent nine seasons as Trotz' right-hand man in Nashville.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Glad management at least tried to shake it up. The outcome was obvious if we stayed the course.

I have a new excitement for the game tonight

Shimso

Oct 9, 2011
Watch Kessel go on a tear. Everybody is against him. Fans and media. He's going to go on a long goalscoring streak.

Yeah, I'm thinking he's going to be playing with some added fire. I'm predicting at least 1G and 1A from him.

wmark

Apr 5, 2014
WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! IT'S HAPPENING!

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050

I thought I'd never see the day. Let's hope it lasts more then a shift.

I still feel its criminal for Clarkson to be on the 3rd line over Panik.

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
Who will dish the payback to Ovi?
Kessel perhaps?
(just staying on theme)

Nobody. Bigger question is who among our regulars will be walking away injured after tonight's game and why didn't any of the players on the ice at the time do anything about it?

GoodNewfieBoy

We got a guy
Oct 17, 2007
Calgary
If people expect Clarkson to be off the PP, I don't think that is going to happen.

I believe Spotter is the one who is suggesting to put him there, due to their history and he is the one who is running the PP anyway.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Going to the game tonight with my brother. It was a Christmas present to us from his wife. Really excited!

200.gif

wmark

Apr 5, 2014
If people expect Clarkson to be off the PP, I don't think that is going to happen.

I believe Spotter is the one who is suggesting to put him there, due to their history and he is the one who is running the PP anyway.

Spott can go as well.

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008

I think you're right. I think Spott sold himself as a guy who has worked with Clarkson before and will be able to get value out of him.

He's going to go down on that ship unfortunately.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I love this, no more excuses for players. We will see after game 82 where this team stands and whether it was Carlyle's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad