Confirmed with Link: Leafs to sign Pär Lindholm

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
well that does change a little bit, I thought he was 6'2" but anyway still I think will be a better option than the goat

He's a hard working player. Not the best skater but there is some quality there.

But again, Leafs didn't sign him to replace a NHLer. He's signed to provide depth and a chance to get a roster spot. Aaltonen is probably ahead of him right now.

Depth is good and the Leafs needed center depth.

Reactions: iSophagus

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
well that does change a little bit, I thought he was 6'2" but anyway still I think will be a better option than the goat

Says it all WRT how far the Goat has fallen in the eyes of many Leaf fans. They should try to get a puck or two from the Habs before his value falls to zero.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
He's a hard working player. Not the best skater but there is some quality there.

But again, Leafs didn't sign him to replace a NHLer. He's signed to provide depth and a chance to get a roster spot. Aaltonen is probably ahead of him right now.

Depth is good and the Leafs needed center depth.

yeah right now id say our C depth from 4C down is
Aaltonen
Lindhim
Goat I really think the goat is nothing at this point if we can trade him, trade him. He is 1 year younger than Aaltonen who just outscored him in the AHL by 25 points.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Let's see what we have July 1st. If Lou handles our soon to be weakness at C like he did on D last year, it will be a long season.
Yes it's time to address the things we need to take the next step.
Wishful thinking and status quo isn't going to get it done.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
clean hit. got the body so that means 5 games in the NHL today. Is hits like that a one off or does he hit a lot

edit: oh he totally got him in the head, right on the point of the chin
I was going to say not clean but then saw your edit. Carry on. Nothing to see here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad