Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign Kurtis Gabriel to 1 year contract (750k)

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
A total gangsta. The man CAN ALSO TALK THE TALK. When walking. This was a real surprise we got him... I get to see him play a lot with the shesharks last season.. Gabriel was a total difference maker and made others pay. Hard. Well LOVE HIM!! :heart: :clap: THANK YOU DUBAS!!

Will he play on the 4th line?

Cotton

May 13, 2013
A total gangsta. The man CAN ALSO TALK THE TALK. When walking. This was a real surprise we got him... I get to see him play a lot with the shesharks last season.. Gabriel was a total difference maker and made others pay. Hard. Well LOVE HIM!! :heart: :clap: THANK YOU DUBAS!!

But Nick Ritchie beat him up and can also play. :dunno:

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Does this take the Leafs out of the Nick Ritchie sweepstakes?

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
But Nick Ritchie beat him up and can also play. :dunno:
Gabriel challenged even reaves and got some huges one there. Gabriel is a real freak we needed. He'll kill for us and still TALK HARD. That talk part is what gabriel brings. Ritchie is more of a silent killa.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I'll be honest, Kurtis Gabriel was not the type of toughness I was clamoring for. I wanted players who can Play every day and make a difference. Would've much rather preferred Nick Ritchie.

Gabriel is not gonna be playing all 82 games for the leafs. I just think Dubas has no clue what to do when it comes to toughness. I really dont

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
This is the guy who had the long pre-game skate/talk back and forth with Kyle Clifford last year. Some snarl for league minimum.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Gabriel is the biggest pest we've had in years. He brings that talk, the man has so much confidence of having the most beautiful lady of the nhl with him and still talking hard! Mayne they will brings that energy for the leafs. Was real cool with the sharks already. He will fight to the end and wants to WIN. HARD. Him and his girlfriend will change the energy so much, will also bring that competition cause Gabriel's girl is the best. No leafs player will have more sexy lady with him. Garbiel is the man to go with. Y'all see and learn. The man has ALL THE CONFIDENCE IN THE WORLD. You'll see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad