Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign Kurtis Gabriel to 1 year contract (750k)

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
He didn't take Foligno over Hall. Hall controlled where he wanted to go, and that was to Boston.
https://www.masslive.com/bruins/202...cts-no-movement-clause-to-make-it-happen.html

I’m not clicking a random link, but all indications and reporting was that Hall wanted to come to Toronto at the TDL. He went to Boston when it didn’t happen.

Your point still didn’t answer my question: if Dubas knew we would lose Tavares would he not have gone after Hall harder?

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I’m not clicking a random link, but all indications and reporting was that Hall wanted to come to Toronto at the TDL. He went to Boston when it didn’t happen.

Your point still didn’t answer my question: if Dubas knew we would lose Tavares would he not have gone after Hall harder?
We have no idea how hard he went after Hall if at all,but where Hall went was up to Hall- not Dubas.

kerk

Apr 27, 2009
He may not pass through Waivers if we send him down. He likely starts I the press box. I say we have at least one player starting on the IR as well.

He is a disciplined player who will fight and seek retribution for players. A useful person to dress

you don't think the guy who's played 49 NHL games vs 319 AHL games and is 28 is going to pass through waivers?

he's lucky if he plays every AHL game this year

Reactions: Buds17

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
I don't like it sire. Not one bit. Especially if demaiter's gabriel doesn't clear. We can't affor to lose a comedian and a pro hitta to anybody else............................ he a cheap sucka too. Keepper for life sire.
The Comedian? Funny guy!
watchmen-the-comedian-i4620.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad