Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign Kurtis Gabriel to 1 year contract (750k)

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Guys an absolute beauty. Let’s go
and I mean look as his girlriend mikayla demaiter who also was a goalie sire. Look at her, you can't look away from that after it sire. Take a good look. Gabriel's confidense is better than ANY NHL PLAYER for a REASON sire. Demaiter is the reason. Demaiter stopped playing ice hockey 2019, and is now only modeling and instagrammin sire. But it ain't even no thang. Together, they will (gabriel and her) change the whole energy of the games they play for the leafs. Period.

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
and I mean look as his girlriend mikayla demaiter who also was a goalie sire. Look at her, you can't look away from that after it sire. Take a good look. Gabriel's confidense is better than ANY NHL PLAYER for a REASON sire. Demaiter is the reason. Demaiter stopped playing ice hockey 2019, and is now only modeling and instagrammin sire. But it ain't even no thang. Together, they will (gabriel and her) change the whole energy of the games they play for the leafs. Period.
His lady is an absolute rocket. Nice scouting haha

Leviathan899

Nov 17, 2014
Toronto, ON.
If this guy wasn’t an “ally” of the LGBTQ community, he’d be the most hated player in the league, hands down. He’s everything the liberal fan hates, except he’s aligned himself with being an ally. So he gets a free pass all day long. Would be a bottom 10 AHL player, he’s so bad it’s not even funny

Leviathan899

Nov 17, 2014
Toronto, ON.
Can’t believe people watched Montreal push us around and bully us and watch half the bottom six float around and not want to add some sandpaper.

If they’re not going to score they may as well throw some hits or punch someone after the whistle
It’s because if this guy plays more than 4 minutes a game, your team sucks. It’s like playing short handed while he’s on the ice. Worst player in NHL history, and that’s not even being hyperbolic

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
If this guy wasn’t an “ally” of the LGBTQ community, he’d be the most hated player in the league, hands down. He’s everything the liberal fan hates, except he’s aligned himself with being an ally. So he gets a free pass all day long. Would be a bottom 10 AHL player, he’s so bad it’s not even funny
Are you saying he's of the "gay" variety?

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
The truth is, I'm not into the old-school hockey. I've seen it all before and I'd prefer the Olympics. However, for a team this top heavy but soft, along with a playoff "format" that puts the rulebook away. Teams are going to need bangers. If not in the regular season, in playoffs.

We can't expect Simmonds to throw his weight alone. It doesn't have to be fighting. It's about hitting, playing a role, going hard against the opposition and sacrificing.

Sam Bennett goes hard to the puck, as does Hyman. We might not have the same touch on every line, but, if the Leafs can find some players with presence and drive. It will balance the lineup and complement the big names.

Reactions: Duffman955

Burkeocet

Nov 2, 2019
A fighter who can’t fight and a player who can’t play - brilliant pickup. He will have fun watching from the press box. I like him for trying but he’s the worst enforcer ever.

Someone like Ross Johnston would be a better pickup if that’s what they were looking for.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Add both Mark Jankowski and Nick ritchie and Dubas gets better evaluation from the good fans :)

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Add both Mark Jankowski and Nick ritchie and Dubas gets better evaluation from the good fans :)
He still might do it sire. We have to see and wait for more time. Time cannot be seen by us sire, but its only flowing. There is no time in general, if we really think of it. It's just a word. We just made up the clocks and thangs. There is the sun, and the moon. Those are words too, but they are in the sky. We just look at them. Then its night and day. Black and sunny. We see it. It's not bout that TIME. But only life. We see it. Now lets see if we can get Gabriel some goony friendos. Gabriel and Simmonds finna thug that thang up, hard sire.

Reactions: Wafflewhipper

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Yeah he mentioned him in the sledgehammer song :)

nPs03I29zwgaSItm8pFsWivPyIL.jpg

Trust me... I know what I'm doing.

Actually Gabriel kind of plays a little bit like Ol' Sledge. And I bet like Sledge, his favorite book is War and Peace... The first half...

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
He still might do it sire. We have to see and wait for more time. Time cannot be seen by us sire, but its only flowing. There is no time in general, if we really think of it. It's just a word. We just made up the clocks and thangs. There is the sun, and the moon. Those are words too, but they are in the sky. We just look at them. Then its night and day. Black and sunny. We see it. It's not bout that TIME. But only life. We see it. Now lets see if we can get Gabriel some goony friendos. Gabriel and Simmonds finna thug that thang up, hard sire.
Dubas can pick his choice, sun up or sundown. Dubas man, he built the yellowest team ever to put on leaf jersey. We don’t expect that ever. Hopefully our core players jewels drop and they can get their man cards soon

Reactions: Coachcorner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad