Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign F Fraser Minten to ELC (3 years, $875k AAV) - Returned to Kamloops 2023-10-27

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
from the article

"Minten, 18, recorded 55 points (20 goals, 35 assists) through 67 games with the Kamloops Blazers (WHL) during the 2021-22 season. Minten helped Kamloops to the Western Conference Finals in the 2022 WHL Playoffs where he collected 16 points (six goals, 10 assists) in 17 games. The Vancouver, BC native has posted 73 points (24 goals, 49 assists) through 87 career WHL games."

Reactions: The Iceman

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Ridiculous comment. If this is truly how you feel why are you even here.
I have been a Leafs fan for over 60 years. I have been a faithful fan for a very long time despite the lack of a championship caliber team since 1967.

After last night's game, and the continued 1st round exists, I'm not a happy Leafs camper. The continued incompetence of the management and coaching staff is getting to me.

Dubas has overpaid for a core that is NOT getting the job done! It's the same crap over and over! There was NO viable EXCUSE for our Leafs to lose a game to a hated rival with 4 rookie d-men in their lineup!!!

Yes, my statement is ridiculous, however so was our overpaid Leafs losing to a the Habs team expected to compete for a lottery spot for Connor Bedard!!!!

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I have been a Leafs fan for over 60 years. I have been a faithful fan for a very long time despite the lack of a championship caliber team since 1967.

After last night's game, and the continued 1st round exists, I'm not a happy Leafs camper. The continued incompetence of the management and coaching staff is getting to me.

Dubas has overpaid for a core that is NOT getting the job done! It's the same crap over and over! There was NO viable EXCUSE for our Leafs to lose a game to a hated rival with 4 rookie d-men in their lineup!!!

Yes, my statement is ridiculous, however so was our overpaid Leafs losing to a the Habs team expected to compete for a lottery spot for Connor Bedard!!!!

Last night's game is what did it? Ouuuufffff

I swear some people just don't know hockey, this is not a sport where the team that is supposed to win always wins.

It is embarrassing that after 60 years you have not figured it out yet.

It sounds like you need a break from hockey, who gets this upset at a sport?

kerk

Apr 27, 2009

dog it's 1 game

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I was surprised to see Minten at the opening ceremonies and player introductions, but they often like to spotlight young guys.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
dog it's 1 game
Yeah, one game against a hated rival that is supposed to be re-building and expected to be a lottery pick contestant for Connor Bedard.

Sure, any team can beat any other team on any given night, however, if our Leafs want home ice advantage for the playoffs, frittering away points to bottom feeders is unacceptable. They did this consistently last season and now it starts again this season!

Are we also going to see another 1st round exit, if they even make the playoffs this season?

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto

1665754192738.jpeg

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
I was surprised to see Minten at the opening ceremonies and player introductions, but they often like to spotlight young guys.
I was too. Does the organization feel strongly about him? Like a first call up prospect? Perhaps they have high hopes for him in 2 years.

kerk

Apr 27, 2009
Yeah, one game against a hated rival that is supposed to be re-building and expected to be a lottery pick contestant for Connor Bedard.

Sure, any team can beat any other team on any given night, however, if our Leafs want home ice advantage for the playoffs, frittering away points to bottom feeders is unacceptable. They did this consistently last season and now it starts again this season!

Are we also going to see another 1st round exit, if they even make the playoffs this season?
they had losing records against buffalo and arizona last year and they still had home ice advantage

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board

Those were all the currently injured players on LTIR and SOIR (Season Opening injured reserve).

Jordie Benn, Timothy Liljegren, Rodion Amirov, Carl Dahlström, etc.

As well as the newly signed Minten who was also injured during camp, and must be rehabbing in TO.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00