Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
So still no word on if Lazar actually plays eh? He should really take Legwand's spot if there's any fairness to Cameron's decisions at all.

I don't think legwand deserves to be scratched at all. While unspectacular, Legwand has been steady as hell playing with some of the team's less skilled wingers.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I don't think legwand deserves to be scratched at all. While unspectacular, Legwand has been steady as hell playing with some of the team's less skilled wingers.

Same here, don't really agree with this. He's been producing lately also, this is a really suprising move.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Wasn't there a fight between a Sens fan and a Leafs fan last game?

Hopefully everything stays peaceful this game.

Karlsson2Turris*

Calling a Karlsson beastmode game.

1G, 2A, 7 shots, +3 with tons of chances and sick defensive play.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Ok I'm calling Turris and zibanejad score tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
what's a good streaming website these days? I don't get sportsnet unfortunately..

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Easy win

facebook_20150120_220151.png

Last edited:

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
good luck tonight Sens. Couple of things, please beat us in regulation....and don't injure anyone. (We need to have healthy guys to trade) :handclap::)

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
You guys got this one. Win please. This is a big tank game!

We have Chris Phillips... The guys freakin scored the game winning goal in a stanley cup clinching game. YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO TANK. GET ON THE DAIGLE LEVEL....PLS

Seriously i dont really mind Leaf fans when were both bottom dwellers lol

Backpass

Jan 4, 2015
No, I just brought it up as an option if they want Lazar to slot back in. As of now, Lazar could still be the odd man out.

In my opinion Michalek should be the one taken out and Lazar should play on the third line with Pageau and Stone, while Chiasson moving on the first.

UltimateHKY

Preview – Jan. 21st, 2015 (Game #46) vs. Toronto

Dave’s Details: Not surprisingly, the Leafs haven’t scored the first goal in each of their five consecutive losses. So if the Senators strike first, it can only help their chances.

Article here: http://ultimatehockeynetwork.com/uhn-│-senators-preview-jan-21st-2015-game-46-vs-toronto/

Who comes out victorious in the latest edition of the Battle of Ontario?

www.UltimateHockeyNetwork.com
@joshwald @UltimateHKY

Let us know if you have any interest contributing for us at UHN. We're always looking for more writers passionate about hockey! [email protected]

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I truly feel the ottawa senators marketing team missed the boat on a golden opportunity. With the leafs telling people they can face up to 2 years in prison for throwing their jersey on the ice, we should of invited leaf fans to come to the game and donate their jerseys to charity by throwing it on the ice.

Easy sell and could of converted some fans.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I truly feel the ottawa senators marketing team missed the boat on a golden opportunity. With the leafs telling people they can face up to 2 years in prison for throwing their jersey on the ice, we should of invited leaf fans to come to the game and donate their jerseys to charity by throwing it on the ice.

Easy sell and could of converted some fans.

lol i could see some brawls happening in the name of charity

UltimateHKY

Senators – UHN’s Prediction Panel Game #46

Remember how things ended for Toronto last year? They dropped 13 of their last 16 games, missed the playoffs, finished behind Ottawa in the standings and lost their final head-to-head matchup by a score of 1-0. Well, prior to tonight, the Leafs have dropped 13 of their last 16, they haven’t missed the playoffs (yet) and a regulation loss would force a tie with the Sens for sixth in the Atlantic Division. So I’m going to take advantage of their scoring woes and take the Sens by one.

Article here: http://ultimatehockeynetwork.com/uhn-│-senators-uhns-prediction-panel-game-46/

Is our panel being too negative, or are the Sens the perfect team to act as slump-busters for the Leafs?

www.UltimateHockeyNetwork.com
@joshwald @UltimateHKY

Let us know if you have any interest contributing for us at UHN. We're always looking for more writers passionate about hockey! [email protected]

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
In my opinion Michalek should be the one taken out and Lazar should play on the third line with Pageau and Stone, while Chiasson moving on the first.

What? Why? You would scratch a guy with 5 points in the last 5 games in favor of Lazar who hasn't produced at all. I'm guessing you didn't look at the games lately..

He's been playing some good hockey.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012

Wat? He's actually playing decent. Scoring goals on the PP, and has some nice chemistry with JGP. If you wrote that a month ago, then I would agree. But not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad