Not open for further replies.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Terrible awful embarrassing disgrace. Don't waste my time like that please

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Yup. I get too involved emotionnally in a sports game. Always pissed off when we embarass ourselves to the Leafs. We did give them the game.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Legwand and Michalek on for the final minute.

I dare anyone to tell me how that makes any sense.

I would fire him tonight and hire Richardson. This guy has problems.
If there are explanations we deserve to hear them.

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
I love Lehner. I think he's better than Anderson (not right now, but in general). He lost us the game, though. Couldn't make the saves early on, and they guys lost confidence.

Same goes for Mac.

Oct 10, 2010
Yup. I get too involved emotionnally in a sports game. Always pissed off when we embarass ourselves to the Leafs. We did give them the game.

And now we have to wait until January 21 to play them again with perhaps a better effort all around.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Get out of here... I am sick of fans like you who barely post and then show up out of the wood work to complain about our coach and players.

This team is not playing tonight... not following MacLean's system at all. They are losing because of that. Not because of the coach, not because of the goalie.

:handclap:

It's pretty discouraging when we have darn well near a dozen posters that only show up when something bad happens.

We've got a young team, the most inexperienced team in the league, and people ***** about every little error on the ice. We've got to give our guys some leeway here.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
The post game show should be a nasty one, usually there is all kinds of whining and complaining even after a win so this should just be a treat.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Legwand, -2, hasn't looked good in ages, coach hands him almost 18 minutes of ice-time.

Greening has more ice-time than Hoffman.

I'm looking at you, MacLean.

freddy61

Selfie
Jun 6, 2013
Up a tree
What other goalie could he chose? They have 2 and Anderson played last night.

MacLean made the choice last night. Goalies can play 2 nights in a row and it should have been Andy our #1 against our nemesis. I blame the coach for his lack of awareness plus his poor line combinations and the # of minutes he gives to certain players on the pp and during the game. Ryan should have played on the top line. MacLean deserves more blame than anyone.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Shame. A game we could have won. Brutal collapse, but typical against the Leafs.

This sums up exactly what I just said to my fiancee. She said it is just a game and I told her, it is not just a game when it comes to Toronto. We need a GDT thread for the next one and I would like to take care of that GDT.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
MacLean made the choice last night. Goalies can play 2 nights in a row and it should have been Andy our #1 against our nemesis. I blame the coach for his lack of awareness plus his poor line combinations and the # of minutes he gives to certain players on the pp and during the game. Ryan should have played on the top line. MacLean deserves more blame than anyone.

Yeah, it should have been Andy so he could get lit up my Kessel. Good thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad