GDT: Leafs @ Sens. November 9. The Sens Are Awesome Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
As a goaltender myself for most of my life i know that a tip from that close is nearly impossible to stop!

Not impossible, IF you are in the way of the tip. But there is no time for a goalie to read and react on tips that are close to the net, such as within 10 feet. That tip was a double tip I think with the last tip being only a foot or two in front of Lehner. No chance to read and react on that one!

ffayyca

Nov 6, 2010
The only goal Lehner didn't have a chance on is the shorty. Tipped or not, the puck went through him from the point. I thought a butterfly goalie wouldn't let that in.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
You'd think we'd have come up with a decent gameplan against the Leafs by now. Strange how it persists year after year.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Vancouver and calgary are going to hand us our a.. On a plate next week:(

Dude, stop ****ing over exaggerating. I know this game sucks, but there is no reason to act like that.

We sucked against Boston and then we came out strong against the Wings remember?

sensfan14

Oct 24, 2014
The team needs to get away from home. Put this bad game behind them. We sort of look like we don't know what to do.

OH Reimer, piss off.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I dare someone to make a Swedish exodos trade thread for Ottawa :P Seems all the Swedes are under preforming this year so far maybe less lehner outside this game

Lehner has been great outside of this game. Karlsson has been struggling but I'd say he's half and half. Zbad has just started to pick it up and he's having a tough game.

I find it interesting that our "veterans" have certainly not been a position of leadership so far this year.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I get that Ryan has a bobo on his wrist but why has Mac-turris-Ryan not been together. Terrible

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
No penalty on the football tackle in front of the Leaf net? Hoffman is awesome.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
If they could at least not completely suck against Toronto every single god damn time maybe they'd have an easier time getting Sens fans in the seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad