GDT: Leafs @ Sens. November 9. The Sens Are Awesome Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
It is just like Boston and Montreal.

Boston is better than Montreal, but they keep on losing to them anyways.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
violin-steve-buscemi.gif

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
This may be known as the night MacLean caused the Sens to miss the playoffs again by his choice of goalie and lines.

What other goalie could he chose? They have 2 and Anderson played last night.

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
Legwand, EK and Zbad have had really bad games.

Lehner (and coaching staff) has been inexcusable garbage

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
This may be known as the night MacLean caused the Sens to miss the playoffs again by his choice of goalie and lines.

Get out of here... I am sick of fans like you who barely post and then show up out of the wood work to complain about our coach and players.

This team is not playing tonight... not following MacLean's system at all. They are losing because of that. Not because of the coach, not because of the goalie.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
The only goal Lehner didn't have a chance on is the shorty. Tipped or not, the puck went through him from the point. I thought a butterfly goalie wouldn't let that in.

But the direction of the shot was changed? At the last second. So the shot from the point makes no difference.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Get out of here... I am sick of fans like you who barely post and then show up out of the wood work to complain about our coach and players.

This team is not playing tonight... not following MacLean's system at all. They are losing because of that. Not because of the coach, not because of the goalie.

Fair weather fans. We should give the non bipolar ones a little stamp next to their name or something.

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
Can we skip to the part where Greening isn't in the NHL anymore?

Don't worry the sens management will be persuaded by Maclean to give him a five year 3 millon AAV contract...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad