GDT: Leafs @ Rangers Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
One thing that really annoys me: Lundqvist should've played last night. Divisional opponent.

Instead, he gets pulled after playing like **** against a non-divisional opponent.

*Bob Richards*

1603g6953g6.gif

Wolfy*

Another confirmation that Zucc is the true leader of this team, without him they don't know how to play, and fall like a house of cards ;)

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I think after this experience, Stepan's 1C as a defensive center a la Bergeron lite type player is harder to dispute than before.

AHB*

One thing that really annoys me: Lundqvist should've played last night. Divisional opponent.

Instead, he gets pulled after playing like **** against a non-divisional opponent.

I didn't get this either. Home Opener is a bunch of fluff. To sacrifice a game against a divisional opponent is just pathetic and embarrassing. AV won't do a banner raising ceremony because he wants to turn the page, but panders to starting Lundqvist for the opener....

Either start him in both or sit him for Toronto.

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
The way the game started I thought they looked great. They take one penalty and all of a sudden they forget how to play

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Don't think Lundqvist's contract is an issue with the rising cap. Another goalie is soon bound to get paid the same/more.

Who?

Rask, Price, Quick, Varlamov etc. are all signed for years to come

I guess Bobrovsky is an option this summer

destroy

Feb 15, 2014
Game was pretty equal before Kadri showed his acting skills. ****ing diver. **** him alot.

iamitter

Thornton's Hen
May 19, 2011
NYC
Vancouver started off every year like this. Year in, year out. Look at Luongo's career stats for October.

I wasn't surprised when this happened last year and I'm not surprised it is happening this year.

We'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad