GDT: Leafs @ Rangers Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
can people stop getting on Henrik for his contract? The man is the backbone and has been for 10 years and every playoff run we've had is because of him.

1 ****ing bad game or even a few bad games in a row with horrible team play infront of him and you're throwing out his contract? ffs.

it's like a parent that says to their kid

"We fed you and clothed you for you to come home 10 minutes past your curfew?"

pull your heads out

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Vancouver started off every year like this. Year in, year out. Look at Luongo's career stats for October.

I wasn't surprised when this happened last year and I'm not surprised it is happening this year.

We'll be fine.

Don't bother. Team is garbage. Lucky to win another game.

So goes HFBoards.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I'm surprised, but not shocked that this team has come out flat for two games in a row.

Miller really needs to sit.

AHB*

hahhahhahah

Classic HFNYR

Lundqvist carries us to all success and can do no wrong

You're extremely condescending. I'm fine with saying he sucks this game, but there are numerous people acting like he's done.

Whatever, Zach Ertz just scored a monster TD for my fantasy team.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
5Ro99ZB.gif

The Isles will tear us apart.

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
One thing that really annoys me: Lundqvist should've played last night. Divisional opponent.

Instead, he gets pulled after playing like **** against a non-divisional opponent.

I said this multiple times last night and was told that I was crazy. 2 divisional points are way more important than a home opener against the leafs.

Rick Nash 61

The Best
Jul 6, 2014
New York
I'm surprised, but not shocked that this team has come out flat for two games in a row.

Miller really needs to sit.

Agreed once D Step comes back Miller back to the AHL Hayes stays. I honestly want to trade him for the value he still has right now. Don't like his game at all.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Nobody is above criticism. Not even The king. Could btw care less about last year now. That was then, this is now... Hopefully it is just a funk, most likely it is.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
It's official, Miller is your new 2014 Whipping Boy.

I honestly haven't seen anything this game to deserve it.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
You're extremely condescending. I'm fine with saying he sucks this game, but there are numerous people acting like he's done.

Whatever, Zach Ertz just scored a monster TD for my fantasy team.

I've been saying since he signed that he's on a bad contract.

last year he didn't play up to his contract.

And I'll certainly continue to bring it up because Nash and Glass receive criticism for the contract

AHB*

Nobody is above criticism. Not even The king. Could btw care less about last year now. That was then, this is now... Hopefully it is just a funk, most likely it is.

No one is above criticism. But I think Hank has done enough to make us believe he's going to come around.

He always sucks ass to start the season anyway. Nothing new to see here. Hank sucks in October, HF NYR panics, lather, rinse, repeat.

AHB*

I've been saying since he signed that he's on a bad contract.

last year he didn't play up to his contract.

And I'll certainly continue to bring it up because Nash and Glass receive criticism for the contract

How did he not play up to his contract last year? I'm ready for a good laugh. Dude dragged us into the finals....herp diddly derpp derpp

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge

I'd hardly call a bad period and a half a "funk" :laugh: He was great in St. Louis. He had a bad game. Defense had a bad game. Let's all take it easy here :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA