GDT: Leafs @ Rangers Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHB*

Nah, well before that.

IMO top 5 in no particular order were Blake, Bourque, Lidstrom, Pronger and Stevens by 2000. He was with the next tier with Neidermayer, Chelios, Hatcher, etc.

Lundqvist always top 3 yr to yr basis though IMO. I'd say he was the best goalie 2 out of the past 3 seasons, with the exception of lockout where Rask was better.

Are you talking about Rob Blake? Dude, you've lost it. Too many goals against tonight or something.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Nah, well before that.

IMO top 5 in no particular order were Blake, Bourque, Lidstrom, Pronger and Stevens by 2000. He was with the next tier with Neidermayer, Chelios, Hatcher, etc.

Lundqvist always top 3 yr to yr basis though IMO. I'd say he was the best goalie 2 out of the past 3 seasons, with the exception of lockout where Rask was better.

Lundqvist was the best goalie in the league last year?

ok

lol

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Alain needs to go over defensive zone turn overs. There have been at least 20 defensive zone turn overs from players trying to move pucks to other players instead of taking the puck themselves. That's the entire problem with this team right now.

BarbaraAlphanse

With regards to Miller, I guess I'm watching a different game. I'm serious, I have not seen this god awful hockey player all of you have.

I've seen some tough luck and a guy that people are using as a whipping boy.

Holding his stick too tight in some situations. Whole team is slumping, I don't know how we can say he has been the worst.

Matt ****ing Hunwick has been horrid. John Moore is quickly trying to reclaim the title as worst defenseman, but Hunwick is making it hard for him.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
With regards to Miller, I guess I'm watching a different game. I'm serious, I have not seen this god awful hockey player all of you have.

Lpbhkzb.png

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
This game wreaks of OTP. One teams goalie sucks and won't leave, thee other's great. One team is uncoordinated, over passes, the other looks in sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille