Post-Game Talk: Leafs @ Rangers 1/26/13 "Boyle stole DZ's goal" Edition

Tikkanese

Dec 6, 2006
New York
+1
Staged fights are embarrassing.

Fights are not helping this team in any way right now. Especially when Human Punching Bag Aaron Asham ("HPBAA") is involved. I haven't seen him land a good punch yet, but he's certainly absorbing them. And while Rupp got a few in early on Orr, that one turned bad quickly as well.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
you know nash only has one goal this season and redden has one goal...was it really worth the trade for nash? We could have just kept redden.....hahahhaha, I am just kidding, totally joking here!

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I do think Nash needs to step it up and finish some of these chances he's getting. I'm glad he's contributing but he needs to get some goals too.

Fierrero was good, 12 minutes of ice time, didn't mess up though I think he passed on a shot or two. Wouldn't mind him staying in the bottom six, he skates hard and is quick

Dorado*

I do think Nash needs to step it up and finish some of these chances he's getting. I'm glad he's contributing but he needs to get some goals too.

Fierrero was good, 12 minutes of ice time, didn't mess up though I think he passed on a shot or two. Wouldn't mind him staying in the bottom six, he skates hard and is quick

He looked good but took an interference and was the cause if too many men minor . I like his wheels and he likes to finish his checks . Good fit and honestly looks more polished than CK

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Nash has converted on one of his maybe dozen high quality chances in the 5 games this season. Unlike Higgins, I don't think it will last. However, in this short time frame, the comparison is actually kind of a good one.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
He looked good but took an interference and was the cause if too many men minor . I like his wheels and he likes to finish his checks . Good fit and honestly looks more polished than CK

I couldn't tell you about the too many men, but Ferriero didn't take any penalties last night.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I couldn't tell you about the too many men, but Ferriero didn't take any penalties last night.

Techincally he didn't, but, he was the player sent to the box for the "too many men", penalty, due in part to him overstaying a shift.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Staal was the best player on the ice tonight, but Boyle was lights out as well.

Ferriero looked solid as well. That Hagelin-Ferriero-Cally line was all over the place

Yeah, that line definitely gave us a dimension we haven't had in a while...

...but now I guess 39 y/o speedster Jason "I have a big ego" Arnott will come in and we will break that line up.

Boyle also had his best shifts with Hags and Ferriero.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
You serious?

8 shots, two assists, was pretty much the reason why the play on the 3rd goal stayed alive.

He was tired at times for sure. He PKed with Stepan, then sat for a few seconds and where out again.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Yeah, that line definitely gave us a dimension we haven't had in a while...

...but now I guess 39 y/o speedster Jason "I have a big ego" Arnott will come in and we will break that line up.

Boyle also had his best shifts with Hags and Ferriero.

if he fixes the PP i dont really care about how slow, overpaid, or how big arnott's ego is

*Bob Richards*

Can't say enough about the GNR line. Only thing I'm concerned about is being able to "double shift" them in back to back games. We seem to be a one line team right now. Benn looked good out there and that line with him, Hags and Cally were going in with nice speed. 4th line still scares the crap out of me when they're on the ice though.

Wow. I just noticed this. Has anyone here ever played Fallout 3? Galaxy News Radio.

It's the 3 Dog line. :D

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Wow. I just noticed this. Has anyone here ever played Fallout 3? Galaxy News Radio.

It's the 3 Dog line. :D

mind_blown.gif

Ranger109

Mar 2, 2011
I thought from Start to finish the Rangers had there best game.

Even down 2-0, I was shocked because the team was playing really well. They really showed it last night and continued. Great effort and man that first line again.

Ferriero - I thought he looked good. Fast, strong on the puck, worked hard.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Fights are not helping this team in any way right now. Especially when Human Punching Bag Aaron Asham ("HPBAA") is involved. I haven't seen him land a good punch yet, but he's certainly absorbing them. And while Rupp got a few in early on Orr, that one turned bad quickly as well.

Ashamed lost one fight so far. Last two seasons he pretty won every fight. Brown caught him last night. Happens. Especially when you fight wide open. If you need further evidence YouTube his fights from the past two seasons.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: