Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Oilers: Game 3 of 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Neal is a shooter. He gets there. He cycled fine in the play ins w Khaira and Chaisson. We will have to agree to disagree.

I like Neal up there when Nuge drops to the Drai line. Having that size and 2 guys buzzing around the net when Connor has the puck could be a recipe for success.

badi

Jan 21, 2008
Oilers gonna destroy Boutch confidence in his game the way they treat him ....

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Did you forget Kahun or is he just not in your top-9? Because I'd have him with McPizza.

With RNH and Ennis already on LW, Kahin is quite repetitive.

Plus imo he deserves to loose his spot (for a bit anyway). He has a .33ppg clip nearly halfway through the season while being stapled to the reigning Art Ross winner. That's not good enough; and I'd rather give others (specifically Nygård and Benson) a proper shot before he got back in the lineup.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
They’ve stinged out big time though. I remember even just two years ago you could occasionally get two teen burgers for 5 bucks when they had the deal on. Now the same deal is two for ten bucks as if that’s a deal. In terms of the big fast food chains though their burgers are the best.
Ya you’re definitely right on that! A and W is one of the more expensive ones by far, which is why I don’t actually get it too often but the food is delicious. I rarely have a bad meal from there. McDonald’s on the other hand, it’s 50/50 lol.

Reactions: McOilers97

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Neal is bad defensively? Again he’s no Selke winner but he gets the job done more often than not.

Name a better winger there?

Nygard? Nope. No hands.
Ennis? He’s locked into the 3rd line.
Kahun? He’s Nygard 2.0.
Shore? Nope.
Kassian? Hurt.
Chaisson? Suspended.
Archibald? See Ennis.
RNH. With Drai.
Yamo? See RNH.

So we arrive at Neal.

Nygård has OK hands.

Archibald has been on top line before, and is an OK option..
But its good to keep a working 3rd line intact.

We will hope that the Neal McD Pulju line works.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Did you forget Kahun or is he just not in your top-9? Because I'd have him with McPizza.

I did forget him.

HM. Put him on the 4th line as a tetriary scoring threat. Nygård Haas Kahun is an good 4th line

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Nygård has OK hands.

Archibald has been on top line before, and is an OK option..
But its good to keep a working 3rd line intact.

We will hope that the Neal McD Pulju line works.

Nygard - 3 NHL goals

Neal - 291 NHL goals. High ankle sprain last year which hindered his skating. Covid this year which has derailed his season. When healthy his skating is average but not in “can’t skate” territory but his hands and scoring mentality are still very good.

I like Nygard a lot and think he’s be a better option with Haas as shown last year than P Russell.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Thats the name. 83av n gateway south. not fast food but oh so good. Twice fried fries, perfec brioche buns.

Ha Pete's. when it came here I did say it was experiencing a little piece o calgary right here. indigestion and the Hershey squirts without the 300km drive

Ah ok. Your not capitalizing names so it’s hard to tell what your talking about.

Next Act. ;)

I’ll have to give them a try if I’m in the area.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Carls jr beats em like a rented mule, 3.50 for the famous star is a good deal. if you get burger king where the qc is on point I'd take that every time.
Love Carl’s juniors shakes and fries but I’ve yet to find a burger I really like outside of that one with guacamole and bacon which is expensive. Something about A & W’s burgers I’m not sure what it is but I love them.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2