GDT: Leafs@NYRangers 7 PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
This team needs to be more of a puck to the net type team, the circles look nice but dont achieve shit

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
It will literally take the five years for me to get over it. These contracts have CRIPPLED us and you should all be FURIOUS about it.

"But I likey-like the leafs so I'm trying to convince myself otherwise" isn't a good excuse.
You dont think we're not frustrated about this? We all ******* about that deal on Tuesdayish what more can we do about it? Go down to mlse office and protest? We probably moaned about the Marleau deal on Canada Day too.
Get over it. Nothing we can do about it. Cap isnt going away over night.
Its the same **** night after night in here. Lol Jesus

Reactions: WillNy29

613Leafer

May 26, 2008
We're outplaying them pretty solidly.

But of course some no-name sub-0.900 backup goalie is playing one of the best games of his career.

Reactions: dsred and GBLeaf
Feb 24, 2004
We should have 7 powerplays by now. But because refs are human - and no human is going to make the calls 5-1 - we suffer.

binop7

Jul 4, 2011
I hate this Rogers commercial. Why would you do a webcam boardroom meeting in a busy hallway

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
You dont think we're not frustrated about this? We all ******* about that deal on Tuesdayish what more can we do about it? Go down to mlse office and protest? We probably moaned about the Marleau deal on Canada Day too.
Get over it. Nothing we can do about it. Cap isnt going away over night.
Its the same **** night after night in here. Lol Jesus
Well... if Matthews wasn't playing like a tim bit hockey player who didn't give a shit, it would probably help things.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Doesn't look like the Leafs will be able to get another one tonight, just isn't happening out there
It’s still close for us to win but after a huge emotion game against Montreal, this is a get it over with game.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Earlier in the season, I was literally the most excited I've ever been about this organization. Some people were being negative just for negativity's sake. I agree, and I called it out. So I'm not unreasonable. When things are actually going well, I'm happy. I just don't get deluded by the blue and white disease like so many others here.

And then these dramatic overpayments began. And the thing I was FINALLY happy about got destroyed right before my eyes. We should all be angry. FURIOUS. Just like we all should have been during Burke's reign of terror. But we won't.

We're leaf fans afterall. All living up to our leaguewide reputations.

Or we can wait and see how it plays out.

Sure I would have preferred "better" contracts, but I'm more interested in the on ice results than how much these guys are getting paid.

That chapter is not written yet, and it's still a very talented team.

Reactions: Walshy7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig