GDT: Leafs@NYRangers 7 PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Lindholm hits himself in the corner twice lol dude is so weak on the puck...

Also with Hyman in the box, what the hell was Babs doing throwing the 4th line out there? Down 2-1, perfrct chance to bump Johnsson up and roll 3 lines.

WillTheThrill

Mar 2, 2016
Wait and see how it plays out? Sounds like the kind of thing you probably would have said during Burke's reign of terror. Howd that work out?

Again, like I said, at some point there's a difference between being a "positive fan hoping for the best" and having delusionally positive thoughts about contracts that WILL (factually) cripple this team going forward.
Man we’re witnessing one of the best seasons in Leaf history and y’all can’t stop bitching about a contract. Just enjoy the year.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Give me ennis over one of those 2 though. Actually has nylander and ennis played in a game together? Ennis was doing really well before his injury and we were all hoping to see the full lineup together with nylander. I can’t remeber if they played a game with the full 1st choice lineup yet
Absolutely, Ennis in, whomever out.

Mar 26, 2010
Nylander is the best Leaf on the ice tonight.

That 5 year deal for Matthews might be a blessing in disguise. Even a 4 year term would have been better.

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
Ummm.. Maybe the fact that the leafs are losing 2-1 and outshot the Rangers 22-14

Sometimes the other team just has a hot goalie. The Leafs are still doing everything they can to win, and quite frankly, they should be up 4-2, but the other goalie has just been too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->