GDT: Leafs@NYRangers 7 PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Or we can wait and see how it plays out.

Sure I would have preferred "better" contracts, but I'm more interested in the on ice results than how much these guys are getting paid.

That chapter is not written yet, and it's still a very talented team.
Wait and see how it plays out? Sounds like the kind of thing you probably would have said during Burke's reign of terror. Howd that work out?

Again, like I said, at some point there's a difference between being a "positive fan hoping for the best" and having delusionally positive thoughts about contracts that WILL (factually) cripple this team going forward.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Omg dude.

You watch dude, this guy and his mom and the hissy fit after last years PO with the Babcock meeting. Don't even get me on about the injuries, he is playing injured right now but nobody wants to give me credit for that. He ain't 100%

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Goat actually looks good last few.

Give me ennis over one of those 2 though. Actually has nylander and ennis played in a game together? Ennis was doing really well before his injury and we were all hoping to see the full lineup together with nylander. I can’t remeber if they played a game with the full 1st choice lineup yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad