GDT: Leafs@NYRangers 7 PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Welcome back D.O.

There was some point earlier in the season when your posts were rational and well thought out. Shame you are back on the irrational rants.
Earlier in the season, I was literally the most excited I've ever been about this organization. Some people were being negative just for negativity's sake. I agree, and I called it out. So I'm not unreasonable. When things are actually going well, I'm happy. I just don't get deluded by the blue and white disease like so many others here.

And then these dramatic overpayments began. And the thing I was FINALLY happy about got destroyed right before my eyes. We should all be angry. FURIOUS. Just like we all should have been during Burke's reign of terror. But we won't.

We're leaf fans afterall. All living up to our leaguewide reputations.

raydizzle

Aug 8, 2010
This PP is so so predictable. Even a sixth grader can figure it out.

Rielly NEVER shoots it, always passes it either to Matthews or Marner. Same with Marner, never shoots it, always passes it down low to Tavares or tries to pass it across to Matthews but never works anymore.

Why not put Muzzin out there instead of Rielly, someone with an actual shot at the point? But nope, not gonna happen because it's too obvious...Gotta keep doing what's not working.:huh:

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Exactly. I think Matthews made ~$400K for one season playing there. He can probably command even more. I think he'd be a great fit.

Oh well matthews going back is a bit extreme I was thinking more like the colin greening level players either tail end of their careers or younger players who had a couple of seasons on nhl 4th lines

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Incidental contact was called interference on us earlier in the season. This time on Marner, no call!

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
Stop F'in over playing it. Need to be more direct. If there's space, attack the net, put the puck on net and across the goal. Too much waiting

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
At least Nylander looks good. That's a positive. His legs and hands are officially back.

If he can work on hitting the net more often, sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad