GDT: Leafs @ Montreal - Opening Night - 7:00et on CBC, TSN1050: Passion Reignited PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafstilldeath*

Bozak you scrub only thing you were good at now you suck at that too. :shakehead

Wake the **** up bozo the clown

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Shame, They started well.

Gardiner blew it large on the first, Should've taken the man in front.

The second was a calamity from all.

Ranger and Fraser aren't looking good, A few steps behind.

Still two periods to go.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
It's absolutely mind boggling how this board turned into whining teenagers in a matter of minutes.

Jesus take a chill pill and enjoy a bit. 2 more periods along with 81 more games left.

In other news the sky is blue.

New season, same over reactions from the same people.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Dion looked terrible as well. First dumb decision was pushing the guy from behind on the PP..idiot.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Franson was great that period.

Guy is working himself for a huge contract in the off-season (yes, i know it is just 1 period)

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Ease it up on Ranger my god, it's his first NHL game back jeeze

Whether it's his first game back or 100th game back it doesn't take away from the fact that he was terrible. He's still a professional and played with the Marlies last season, who the **** was he covering on that goal? Air? Terrible positioning.

Kyle Doobas*

Whether it's his first game back or 100th game back it doesn't take away from the fact that he was terrible. He's still a professional and played with the Marlies last season, who the **** was he covering on that goal? Air? Terrible positioning.
Sure, fair enough, but sometimes Norris winning defensemen get caught out of position too. Especially when it's the first game of the season. There's nothing wrong with saying he had a bad period but it wouldn't hurt to have some perspective about it, like.

Did Kessel get an assist on JVRs goal??
Yep, the primary assist, I'm pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad