GDT: Leafs @ Montreal - Opening Night - 7:00et on CBC, TSN1050: Passion Reignited PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
So in our lineup only offensive skilled "C" is Kadri.

2 Checking Cs (McClement, Bolland)

OUCH!

:laugh:

are we just totally ignoring Bozak?

I will be happy if we just got out of the 2nd period tied, or as the score is now. the 2nd period isn't super good for us.

Penalty Kill Icing*

#FreeGauthier? :sarcasm:

I mean, he is definitely not worse than Bozak defensively and it is not like 21 and 81 need a C to generate offense.

dimi78

Aug 9, 2008
Fraser hasnt looked bad. I dont know what game you guys are watching.

Its ranger and Gunnarson who have been awful. Ranger just making fraser look bad.

:handclap::handclap::handclap: Not too many know what they're watching. Gunnarsson, been brutal in this game responsible for the 2nd goal not hinging back and not only was he beat to the net, he was knocked down by a smurf in the process. TWEENER FOLKS TWEENER.

Ranger hasn't been good but at least he's been physical, can't say the same thing for that tweener. Not the less he has to pick it up he's way better than he's played so far.

Bozak has been crap folks... It was his defensive miscues after the draw that cause the first goal.

Reimer has been steady eddy don't blame him for either goal

Mr Scarface*

I KNEW) COlton Orr and our other players would be injurying montreal players today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad