OT: Leafs Lounge XCII - The Beer and Liquor Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I don't know what to do! Stay home and party on New Years, or leave tomorrow and go to Halliburton snowmobiling for a few days with the family! I'd definitely go sledding if I had someone my age to hang out with but closest to my age is a 15 year old.

I can't decide. :scared:

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Pierce: "You want examples?"
Troy: "I think they want some examples Pierce."
P: "Okay.. we'll give them some examples, Troy drop a beat."
T: "... Just give them some examples"

:laugh:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I don't know what to do! Stay home and party on New Years, or leave tomorrow and go to Halliburton snowmobiling for a few days with the family! I'd definitely go sledding if I had someone my age to hang out with but closest to my age is a 15 year old.

I can't decide. :scared:

Obvious decision is obvious.

JMcLeaf

Packers Vikings game is awesome

Vikings win. Peterson 9 yards short of record.

Last edited:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Maybe the odd birthday...

Patties and 2-4 are usually beer binges for myself.

Canada Day I do not really get into that much.

Canada Day is a better day for drinking than New Years Eve for me .. Canada is the weather is good for patios, sitting outside, barbeques, being at the lake, fireworks

New Years is just a glorified party night .. And the bars are way to expensive and crowded

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
Canada Day is a better day for drinking than New Years Eve for me .. Canada is the weather is good for patios, sitting outside, barbeques, being at the lake, fireworks

New Years is just a glorified party night .. And the bars are way to expensive and crowded

New Years is important for me. It marks another successful rotation around the sun for me and gives me the chance to do some reflecting especially in my drunken state about life, priorities, my relationships, and what not. And though I usually forget the finer details of this reflection, it seems to boost my spirit and my year begins with joy from that moment on

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009

Grinch over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1