OT: Leafs Lounge XCII - The Beer and Liquor Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Such a waste. All I did was contaminate myself even more by sitting in that SARS infested wait room

That's just it dude. Now once you get rid of whatever is in your eye, you'll get the flu, followed by a sore throat, and then who knows what :laugh:

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Ya dude. Not to mention I find it easier to wheel at house parties.

Yo, any of you SW Ontario kids ever been to Cobble Hills Golf/Ski Club?

Ya, biggest joke of a place. We went with school in grade 4, no one could ski and all went on the "biggest" hills lol. Honestly you can walk up the hills :laugh:

Giuseppe Sallo

ELE-VAT-ED
Apr 20, 2007
Back to L.A
twitter.com
Brothers went to New York for NYE. I, on the other hand will be celebrating NYE in bradford with the fam.

I feel sorry for those people who are going DT to see nelly Furtado. Is it worth freezing your ass off?

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I'd rather stay home and flip through the channels and watch all the performers i want to watch in the different cities instead of freezing my ass of, seeing nothing, and watching people I don't care about :laugh:

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Here you go kamo. As simple as a Google search :laugh:

dunno_lolcat.jpg

I google'd "I dunno lol cat" and a bunch of dog ones came up :laugh:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
In other news: Kim K and Kanye are expecting a baby. I know a ton of people hate them and will bash them but congrats anyway. LOL.

I could honestly, care less. Kanye I can stand, her I can't. I heard she has all these apps and stuff to keep track of how often she is Googled. Get over yourself, lady.

Giuseppe Sallo

ELE-VAT-ED
Apr 20, 2007
Back to L.A
twitter.com
I could honestly, care less. Kanye I can stand, her I can't. I heard she has all these apps and stuff to keep track of how often she is Googled. Get over yourself, lady.

Yeah, but Kanye is a self-centred ***** as well. These two deserve each other. What is funny is the trashing going on on twitter. I feel sorry for the kid. Two parents that will PIMP the kid out like crazy. So sad!

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Well if it his will, then his will be done, and I am but a humble servant. But I do have one question was he bigger than me?
Joseph it wasn't like that, I felt nothing.
OH. Little guy

Bahahah I love family guy.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Today is probably the wrong day to not eat anything all day considering the amount of alcohol that will be ingested tonight.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Yeah, but Kanye is a self-centred ***** as well. These two deserve each other. What is funny is the trashing going on on twitter. I feel sorry for the kid. Two parents that will PIMP the kid out like crazy. So sad!

Kanye isn't as self-centred as people really think he is. Yeah he had that one huge mishap with Taylor Swift, but don't forget what he did for Hurricane Katrina and other things like that. And he was also pretty disturbed when he found that out about Kim K. The fact we are even talking about these two in the lounge, bugs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->