OT: Leafs Lounge XCII - The Beer and Liquor Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
saw Django today, such a solidly good movie, great mix of action/comedy/drama/suspense. I like how it was kinda gory, made it feel more real for sure. The part where they were gonna cut of his "farm parts" had me flinching for a bit though haha

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Set my alarm ;) I'm all ready for this game. Can't wait. I love the fact that both russia and canada beat usa :D

Btw phion, how are you supposed to get rid of the yellow crap :laugh:

Haha same! See you in the GDT again :P

And I have no clue tbh, I've been lifting my eye lid back and rubbing it with a Kleenex. Gotta get some polysporin drops or something.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Also I'm sick to a point where I feel perma drunk lol. My vision is impaired (because of my eye), I'm lightheaded/tipsy, and I can't really sense well.. Even my sense of touch is messed

I had some medicated lozenge today, and it made my whole body feel numb and itchy, I have no clue what's going on.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Also I'm sick to a point where I feel perma drunk lol. My vision is impaired (because of my eye), I'm lightheaded/tipsy, and I can't really sense well.. Even my sense of touch is messed

I had some medicated lozenge today, and it made my whole body feel numb and itchy, I have no clue what's going on.

I guessing it'll clear up in a few days on its own. I've noticed that when your whole body feels down like that, it usually starts starts getting better the next day.

Didn't you freak out a little when you first realized what was happening with your eye?

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I guessing it'll clear up in a few days on its own. I've noticed that when your whole body feels down like that, it usually starts starts getting better the next day.

Didn't you freak out a little when you first realized what was happening with your eye?

Eh I hope so, I blame it on my 3 hour drunk mission back home in the middle of the coldest night with only a tee shirt and a vest :laugh:

And yea, I **** my pants, I couldn't see at first and thought I had a cyst on my eye

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Eh I hope so, I blame it on my 3 hour drunk mission back home in the middle of the coldest night with only a tee shirt and a vest :laugh:

And yea, I **** my pants, I couldn't see at first and thought I had a cyst on my eye

I would've thought I was going blind :laugh:

Get some rest and sleep if you can. Hope you feel better Phion :) See ya at the gdt at 9!

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I would've thought I was going blind :laugh:

Get some rest and sleep if you can. Hope you feel better Phion :) See ya at the gdt at 9!

I had my thoughts lol

Im scared to sleep, it's going to be a pain to get that eye opened at 8:30 in the morn.
And thanks, see ya there

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Very dangerous.

Dont do that! :rant:

Man, it was a horrible idea. My problem is that when I get decently buzzed, I start drinking ridiculously fast, without thinking. It's bad. I don't drink thaaaat often though.

You only drink beer, wine, scotch, and vodka in large quantities, in one night on New Years Eve.

:teach2:

:laugh:

Sadly, I'm staying in this New Years. My buddies who I had mentioned to get me in on their plans on multiple ****ing occasions flopped on me. I'm a little pissed about it, but I'll survive. I need new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad