OT: Leafs Lounge XCII - The Beer and Liquor Edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
IT sounded a bit bland. Tne Cream of Mushroom soup and hte parm cheese add a ton of flavour. Ofcourse they add the calories too.

So what you want flavour or fat?

lol

Let's rock it. First game I've stayed up for. 2 or 3 LEafs prospects in this one?

Flavour .. Speaking of which we've got pizza coming (once my roommate stops hitting on the girl he was hitting on) :laugh:

Technically 3 ... Rielly, Biggs, and Sparks .. But Sparks is the backup, I doubt we'll see him

Apr 1, 2010
Flavour .. Speaking of which we've got pizza coming (once my roommate stops hitting on the girl he was hitting on) :laugh:

Technically 3 ... Rielly, Biggs, and Sparks .. But Sparks is the backup, I doubt we'll see him
Mmmmm Love pizza.

Always extra sauce but I love either plain perperoni or fully loaded w. sausage an veggies.

What you getting?

Tell your idiot roomie to play hide the peperoni or order it on hte pizza. BUt hurry up.
hi. im awake for this game.

REpresent!!!!!! :yo:

Apr 1, 2010
:laugh: I feel like I'm gonna crash too. I don't anna sleep after the game either, feel like I'll waste my whole day.

Hahaha

I got up at 1:30 today.

Took the wife out for dinner @5:00 took a nap at 6:30 when we got home.

HAd 1st beer @ 10:30.

I'm rocking hard core!!!!

Oh Canada, Go Canada, hey!!!! Oh Canada, Go Canada Hey!!!

Apr 1, 2010
Reheated some lasagna I made yesterday, good enough lol

Hope Rielly has another great game

Cat dude with reheated LAsagna.

Garfield Lasagna eating mother ****er. :sarcasm:

Stupid coach got Rielly on the 3rd pairing. IDiot of the 1st class. Rielly only put s up points when he plays.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
If Rielly doesn't get much ice time then Spott is an idiot.

I bet his boy Murphy gets another free pass.

I kind of hope Subban gets lit up, than we'd have to use our better goalies lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad