Leafs Lounge V.134 - Where Vegetarians Rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Just saying but you guys do understand basic weather right? A lot of the pollution from just the city of Toronto doesn't exactly STAY in Toronto. Wind pushes a lot of the bad stuff out of Toronto and mostly likely into your rural parts.

I can speak from experience when submissions from the INCO smoke stack here in Sudbury have been found as far as Sweden. Yes, Toronto gets acid rain and smoke, but there are still parts of pollution that travel into the rural areas of the GTA.

So we all should move to the territories, just to be on the safe side :sarcasm:

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Just saying but you guys do understand basic weather right? A lot of the pollution from just the city of Toronto doesn't exactly STAY in Toronto. Wind pushes a lot of the bad stuff out of Toronto and mostly likely into your rural parts.

I can speak from experience when submissions from the INCO smoke stack here in Sudbury have been found as far as Sweden. Yes, Toronto gets acid rain and smoke, but there are still parts of pollution that travel into the rural areas of the GTA.
Us mortals have no say in how the Gods handle the weather.

Apr 1, 2010

I was headed into the City one day, and there was the remains of some hurricane coming up from the States. There was this weird brown ribbon of cloud in an otherwise clear sky. You could see it was just rolling over itself. And then it hit me. That was all the built up crap hanging above Toronto being rolled up and pushed out by the incoming storm.

All that crap in that brown cloud ribbon landed somewhere.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I was headed into the City one day, and there was the remains of some hurricane coming up from the States. There was this weird brown ribbon of cloud in an otherwise clear sky. You could see it was just rolling over itself. And then it hit me. That was all the built up crap hanging above Toronto being rolled up and pushed out by the incoming storm.

All that crap in that brown cloud ribbon landed somewhere.

:laugh: We see it all the time here. INCO puts out some gross ****.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Actually it would be so sick to love up in the territories. Cold as ****, but the population is so little, and the scenery is breathtaking (so pictures show atleast)

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Actually it would be so sick to love up in the territories. Cold as ****, but the population is so little, and the scenery is breathtaking (so pictures show atleast)

Not a territory, but I would love to visit Alaska. Maybe spend a week or so in the territories, but I could never live there. I like rural areas where I can get to the city within an hour

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem

Well you say that now but once you live there for a long period of time you'd be saying otherwise :laugh:

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
Today is going to be the first day that I don't smoke (not cigarettes) in like 4 weeks.

Not quitting, just slowing down substantially. I felt myself actually getting sort of addicted.

Yolo

How much did you smoke a day?

In 4 weeks? I know people that do it every day for the past 10 years.

Watch Super High Me. Great documentary.

'Tis.

Well you say that now but once you live there for a long period of time you'd be saying otherwise :laugh:

:laugh:

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
You won't be thinking that when polar bears start knocking down your door.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Not a territory, but I would love to visit Alaska. Maybe spend a week or so in the territories, but I could never live there. I like rural areas where I can get to the city within an hour
So your saying you'd skip the three Canadian territories to go to the American state right next to them?:sarcasm:

You won't be thinking that when polar bears start knocking down your door.
I'd like to think I'd enjoy it. I've always wanted to live in a small populated pkace. But yeah your prolly right. Being isolated for long, in the cold, with the polar bears as my only friends, I wouldn't last long :laugh:

And hey welcome back ss2!

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Nature is garbage. I love the city.

Strongly disagree.

City is fun for weekday living. Nature is where I wanna be at during my weekends/free time. Which is why I feel a place like Halifax/Vancouver/Calgary will be amazing for me. The nature around these cities is amazing.

Bay of Fundy from Nova Scotia side this weekend :D

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Heard this so many times on GTA its always stuck in my head :laugh: Good song tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad